Chapter 3 - Misunderstanding

Just as the sun was starting to peak over the nearby hilltops, Twyn stumbled in the door in a drunken stupor. His demeanor was not of his normal happy drunken self but instead angry and had a dangerous vibe. His lip was split and there was blood stained down the front of his shirt, one eye was partially closed and most definitely blackened. He threw his jacket down on the couch and went straight towards his bed. As he pushed the cracked bedroom door open, he froze as the light coming from the living room flooded over a sight of his sister laying half way on top of his best friend, her ass cheeks hanging out of a provocative pair of lace panties as they both slept, both wearing what he deemed as next to nothing. Whenever they had shared a bed in the past, they had both worn full sets of pajamas and definitely didn't sleep in such a close position.

Rage built up in Twyn's chest as his alcohol soaked brain jumped to the most graphic images of Shej defiling his sister. Shej stirred slightly as Twyn's heavy footfalls neared the bed, jumping to full consciousness as Leena is pulled off of the bed quickly and a fist swung in his direction, hitting the pillow next to his head as Twyn's depth perception was thankfully off kilter.

"I know I told you to ask her to marry you, but you don't get to fuck her until she's actually your wife!" he yelled loudly.

"What the shit, man! I didn't do anything to Leena!" Shej quickly jumped to his feet, Twyn having swiped his fist sideways after initially missing him, hitting him hard across the side of the head with the side swing, but nothing near as hard as if he taken the full punch. He was trying to get his bearings from being woken up so quickly and violently. "And like you can say who can fuck when! Chasing any tail offering it up!"

"I may act like I bed any Lady willing, but I'm still a virgin you fucking traditionless piece of shit! Even in the first morning being Of Age!" He started to come around the side of the bed toward Shej again.

"Twyn, stop this! You're too drunk to think straight right now!" she yelled as she jumped toward her brother, taking his arm. She let out a cry as he turned and shoved her without thinking before turning back toward Shej one more time.

The sound of Leena crashing into the desk was instantly haunting as the sound she made was a mix between a cry and pained gasp, a sound that was more than her just getting knocked over or the wind knocked out of her. There was something else. Both boys froze.

"...Leena?" Twyn was finding himself becoming sober very quickly as he looked back at his sister, Leena in an awkward angle on the floor, grasping at her chest with eyes wide, her back arched.

"LEENA!" Shej's voice boomed as he shoved past Twyn. He dropped next to her and his eyes scaled her body from top to bottom, her fist reaching up and grabbing his shirt tightly as he didn't see any immediate external damage. She was visibly having trouble getting air and he was starting to panic. "Leena, hang on, okay? You can't leave me, remember? You promised."

"Check her back," Twyn said, kneeling and helping to turn her onto her side. His heart broke as she cried out with air she couldn't spare. "I'm so sorry, Leena. I'm so so sorry. God, Leena, forgive me."

Shej groaned in agony as he saw a fountain pen sticking out of Leena's back. "It's in pretty deep, must have pierced a lung if she's having trouble breathing..." He acted without thought, pulling her up into his arms and pulling it out, immediately pressing his hand hard against her wound. Ignoring her warm, thick blood suddenly trickling between his fingers, he clenched his eyes tightly shut and his hand began to glow gold as he tried to force some of his source into her, trying anything to heal her.

"Shej, what are you doing? We need to get her to the hospital!"

"There isn't enough time."

"You don't have healing magic! And you're still recovering!"