Chapter 6 ~ Group Date 2

_____'s POV

Good thing that trance only lasted a moment. If it had lasted a bit longer, I think I would have started crying of frustration.

I really need to get to the end of this. Maybe I'll go to the hospital for a check up on my brain.

I was lagging behind the group, lost in thought. "_____!" Hiro called back to me. The others were waiting 5 feet ahead. I gave them a thumbs up and ran to them.

Hiro grinned and looked at me. He was probably just thinking about why my hair was messy. It always is messed up. Why should he like me anyways? He doesn't even remember who I am. I felt a pang of sadness.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

We finally arrived at the mall after me being called a few more times. As soon as the girl, (random friend's name) , opened the door, I was greeted with a burst of color and sound with the fragrant smell of flowers. (R/F/N) really liked (random guy's name), so I arranged this perfectly.

"Let's split up into groups of two and meet back here in 10 minutes, ya?" I asked. (R/F/N) looked at me, frantically shaking her head while gesturing towards (R/G/N). I smiled evilly.

"(R/F/N) go with (R/G/N), and I'll go with Hiro." (R/F/N) smacked her forehead and muttered a, "Fine." I was satisfied. I needed to spend some quality time with Hiro, anyways.

I grabbed his arm and walked towards the electronics part of the mall. I had no interest at all in clothes shopping. We needed to get some stuff for school. We arrived at Apple first. I needed to check up on something.

My vision went fuzzy and I tried to warn Hiro. "Hiro, get away from me. Hiro, go awa-"

"I don't need you." I said in a harsher voice. "Go do your own stuff." Hiro looked supremely hurt.

I'm so sorry.

Hiro's POV

_____ turned her back on me, her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair whipping the air and stalked away. The last thing I saw was the tear gleaming on her cheek.

()()()()()()()()()

Hey guys! You like it so far? Yes? No? Maybe? If yes, vote, comment, share, and most importantly, ENJOY!!!!!!

~ Me!!!(≧∇≦)