Chapter 14 ~ Person at the Garage Door

Make sure to check out a huge chunk of the flashback in the last chapter that didn't upload, for some reason. Also I changed Ari to Ashley. Just so you know. I ordered Hiro's Journal, and I'm getting it today in the mail! I'm so excited!!!! Vote, comment, share, and most importantly, ENJOY!!!

_____'s POV

Bang! I sat up in bed, looking for the source of the sound. Nothing. I lay back down, thinking that maybe it was just from a dream. Then it came again.

Bang! This really started to freak me out. I mean really, who makes this much sound in the middle of the night? I snuck downstairs, grabbing my baseball bat on the way.

The sound was coming from my garage. Slowly, I opened the door, only to realize that the sound was really coming from outside, and that somebody was simply hitting my metallic garage door.

Looking around, I spotted a chair, and I dragged it to the garage door. Climbing on to the chair, I glanced out the window on the top of the door. There was a person standing towards the door, banging something against it. He was wearing a dark mask with black clothes.

What I did: I banged against the door myself, and for a second, the person stops. Then he starts banging again. I climb down the chair, exasperated.

Who the heck does this? Especially in the middle of the night? What does he want anyways? Millions of questions filled my mind.

I grabbed the bat again and pressed on the remote control button to open the door. "What do you want?" I asked.

" ι'м нєяє тσ мαкє уσυ α ∂єαℓ, σя уσυ'ℓℓ gєт тнє яєνєиgє уσυ ∂єѕєяνє."

T͙h͙i͙r͙d͙ P͙e͙r͙s͙o͙n͙ P͙O͙V͙

The 17 year old stood in front of _____, staring at her behind his mask. He thought of how Ashley had died.

His mom knocked on the door. "Honey, I need to tell you something." He looks up expectantly.

"Ashley is dead."

He glares at her. "Don't joke with me."

"I'm not."

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

Immediately, the boy was at the hospital, looking for Ashley's room number. He rushed over and pushed the door, finding a panic-stricken _____ with her hands on Ashley's shoulders. He took in the scene, trying to comprehend.

"What have you done!?" He pushes _____ aside with brutal force and takes her spot next to Ashley. He glances at all the machines that indicated her death. "This can't be real!"

_____ lands with a thump on the cold, tiled floor. Her head hits the ground lightly, and she immediately becomes dizzy and groans. Ignoring her groan of pain, the boy takes Ashley's hands. "You can't die now. You promised me-" Ge chocked in the words. You promised me that I'd regret the choice that I made. He drops her hands; he hadn't even realized he was holding them.

He turns to _____, who was on the ground. "You're paying for this."

"So. Are you going to say anything? Or just stand there and stare at me?"

_____'s words jolt him back to the present. "I-" he says, startled momentarily.

"Well, I guess there's nothing you need to say then. Bye." _____ turns back and closes the garage door.

The boy doesn't do anything. He just stands and stare at the door.

There's no way I can break up their relationship. _____ was Ash's best friend.

But he had to avenge Ash. He looked up at the sky.

What should I do?