Chapter 15 ~ Parentless

_____'s POV

I woke up, sitting up groggily, remembering last night's events, and then the dreams I had had later.

I just realized how odd last night's ~ or should I say this morning? ~ events really were. I swung my legs over the edge of my bed, half dragging the blanket to the floor. Groaning, I pulled the heavy blanket back onto the bed.

It was 6:25 am. I had time. Brushing my hair and my teeth, and changing into daytime clothes, I headed downstairs, fixing myself a breakfast of cereal and milk. My house felt extremely lonely without Hiro.

I grabbed my backpack and hopped onto my bike, making my way through the early morning traffic in San Fransokyo towards school.

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

I was at the hospital again. This time, it was Hiro's turn to sleep. I tried to smile at him, but my face stayed frozen and emotionless. At least that's what it felt like. This was all his doing. Because, supposedly, I was responsible for his girlfriend's death.

I stood there, staring at the blank computer screen. Yeah. It was so my fault.

The doctor was giving Hiro the medicine, just like they did to me. The sound of machines whirled behind me, and stopped.

Finally free, I turned around to see Hiro's feet sticking out of the donut-shaped machine. I snort-laughed.

The color of the colorful picture of the brain ~ Hiro's brain ~ started to move around. The outer layer had the most activity, basically.

I took notes on that. OᑌTEᖇ ᒪᗩYEᖇ, I wrote.

I glance at my watch. 15 more minutes. I sat down on the chair and stared at the computer.

My eyes half-closed. I was getting drowsy. Do you know how boring it is, staring at a computer screen with an image of a brain. BORING!

I rested my head on my hand and placed my pencil down. Only one minute had passed. When suddenly, my phone rang. I picked it up. It was a phone number I had never seen before.

I picked it up. "Hello?"

A deep voice spoke. "Hi, is this _____ _____?"

"Yes."

"I am your lawyer, Mr. Antonius."

I thought about it. I had occasionally heard the name spoken. Chris Antonius, I think.

"I need to tell you something serious."

I nodded, forgetting that he couldn't see me. "Yes?"

"Your parents..."

He hesitated, as if he didn't want me to know. What had happened?

"Your parents are dead."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Yay! Finally updated!!! Well, sorry for not updating, no excuse. I finally got Hiro's Journal! Apparently, I OWN his journal now, haha.

Well, sorry for the very uneventful chapter, I had writer's block, but anyways, thanks for reading, and as always, comment, share, vote, and most importantly, ENJOY!!!

~Me (I haven't done this in a long time!)

Which do you prefer:

1) A donut or three Gobstoppers?

2) Soccer or baseball?

3) A super good book or a super good Wattpad book?