Chapter 11 ~ Déjà Vu-ish

Hiro's POV

What was wrong with her?

Then I remembered. The neurotransmitter. Stupid neurotransmitter. I mean, who would do that?

Maybe... Someone who hated her and wanted revenge?

I feeling of déjà vu washed over me and my eyes widened. Had this happened before? I searched my memory. Nope.

Then how come?

_____ walked out the bathroom, smiling, her eyes a bit puffy. She glides (not literally) towards the bed, where I was still sitting.

She sits down in front of me and takes my hands. She gazes deeply into my eyes, no embarrassment at all showing in her face. I sighed. If only I could be like her. Instead, my face heats up and I become skittish, looking away. Another feeling of déjà vu gets to me.

"Hiro." She says. "Please. Remember me."

What? I don't get it. 'Remember me?' What the heck?

"W-what do you mean, remember me?"

_____ just smiles wistfully and looks away, suddenly letting go. "Hiro, g-go away. I'm about to-"

"But _____-"

"I SAID GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK!" She explodes.

"O-okay, FINE!" I yell, pushing her and storming out the room. I look back to see _____ staring at me, her face angry, but her eyes sad. They said: forgive me.

What did I do?

<\<\<\<\<\<\<\<\<\<

Sorry it's so short. I just came back from the talent show, and I have icky makeup all over my face.

I'm tryna go back to me upload-every-day streak, so ya. Also, forgive me if Hiro's personality changes in the next few chapters - I'm trying to match his personality with the real him, not the fanfic him, so ya.

Thanks for reading, and if you enjoyed this, remember to vote, comment, and share! Thanks!

~Me