Chapter 9 ~ The Note

Hi guys! In the next chapters, I'm going to need a really obnoxious-sounding guy name + his looks. Once I choose the best one, then in the chapter where he appears, you will get a dedication! You can comment or message, I don't care! Thanks and enjoy this chapter!

P.S. This is going to be a very long and boring chapter. At least in my opinion.

~
_____'s POV

The next day, Fred catches me staring at Hiro's every move. Luckily, I had a notebook and pen in your hands. Fred snickers. "What you staring at, _____?"

I jerk back to Earth. "Oh, ummm..... I'm taking... notessss.... onnnn Hiro?"

Fred nods with mock understanding and walks away. Phew.

I go back to work, but my mind wasn't into the work. I was daydreaming about Hiro, and what would happen if he was your boyfriend. That'd be awesome.

Before I knew it, the bell rang for the end of school, and I quickly pack up, trying to match Hiro's speed, so that I would be able to walk out the door with him. As soon as Hiro stands up, I stand up too.

"Hey Hiro!" I say nervously.

"Hey." He replies. I smile. Matching with him, I asked, "Hey, I just wanted to know, where do you live? Maybe I could go over some day to work on homework."

Hiro stares at me like I just grew a second head and four more arms. "Ummm..... The Lucky Cat Café?" He said with a questionable tone.

I stop in my tracks. That place was amazing.

"No way."

"Yes way."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"Fine. You live at the Lucky Cat Café. But you better be NOT kidding." I say, and speed walk away.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

I was walking home, when Hiro catches up. I pretend to ignore him. At the intersection, one of the roads were closed for detour. "Dang it!" Hiro mutters. I look over. "What?"

"There's no way to get home now."

"Why don't you just go the other way?" Of course, I wished he wouldn't.

"But- What if that road's closed too?"

I sighed. "What are the chances, Hiro?"

"Umm... I dunno."

"Exactly."

"But still. Can I tag along? Please!?"

"Fine." My heart skipped a beat. Hiro was coming over! I tried not to show it, though.

"Just follow me." I rolled my eyeballs. Hiro just followed.

Five minutes later, we arrive at my lonely, sad, empty house. "So. Here we are."

I put my hands on Hiro's shoulders and propel him into the living room, where he plops down. I go into the kitchen and grab two small glazed donuts. Sitting down on the couch again, I hand him a donut and point towards the console under my tiny flatscreen tv. "Wanna play video games?"

"Sure."

--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--

Hiro's POV

The weather outside is raging, and I wouldn't be able to get back home until tomorrow during lunch when the rain stops, according to my phone.

I was both excited and nervous. _____ was sooo cu- I mean- cool.

It was 9:22 pm, and _____ and I were doing homework together. There wasn't much, but we wanted to work on our AI project. _____ was almost done with the designing. I leaned over her shoulders breathing in her (f/s) (favorite scent) scent. I smiled. I'll never get enough of that.

_____ looks over, and I quickly look away out of impulse and flush a light red. This isn't normal, right?

Just then, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." We both say in unison. _____ laughs and runs to the door.

She slowly opens the door, only to find no one there. "Is this a prank?" she mutters. Then she grabs something off the back of the door. After reading it, her eyes widen and she penguin-walks over to me.

"What's wrong?" I ask. _____ hands me a lime-green sticky note. On it in messy handwriting wrote:

It's my turn to ruin your life.