Chapter 33 ~ Go Away

Third Person View

It's raining and gloomy outside today. Hiro looked out the window, as bored as ever. He sighed. I wish (Y/N) was here with me.

Behind him, a flickering sound occurred. Hiro turned his head to see (Y/N), and perked up. "(Y/N)! I was just thinking about you!"

(Y/N) pulled her mouth into a forced smile. "Hey, it's been a long time." Hiro stared into (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes, mesmerized. He hadn't seen (Y/N) in a long time, and he missed every bit of her.

"Hey, will you talk and not stare at me?" (Y/N) asked carefully, grinning. Hiro shook himself out of his daze, a strip of pink forming along the bridge of his nose. "Uhh..." Hiro stalled sheepishly. He scratched the back of his neck, and showed the gap between his teeth. "I.. Was just wondering... Uh... If you... Uh... Wanted to go to the theaters? Like, after you come back?" Hiro's blush spread across his face, and he took a sudden interest at his feet. ((He wasn't planning this at all! XD))

Your eyes diluted unnaturally, and the feeling of tingling tickled your spine. The world was in a diminished state, and you realized what this was. Kiyoshi was back at you again. All this, but Hiro didn't notice.

"Um, I'm not sure I want to. Like, I just-" Your- Kiyoshi's words set a look of hurt that spread across Hiro's face. You badly wanted to just slap some sense into Kiyoshi.

"W-what do you mean?" Hiro stuttered, his expression shattered. It hurt for you to see Hiro like that. But despite that, you still couldn't get control of yourself.

"Don't ask me to say it again. You know perfectly what I mean." You said in a gentle but mean tone. You silently pleaded for Hiro to remember, but he didn't. You smiled coldly.

Something inside Hiro snapped, and his eyes harden. "Okay, I get it. You don't want to stay with me anymore. You don't care for me, my feelings anymore. Be that way. I won't care either."

You were thrown back into your body, into your mind, and finally gained control of your body. You bit your lip, not knowing what to say or do. You opened your mouth, "Uhhh... Hiro? Didn't you notice that my eyes-"

"Now don't go changing the subject and making excuses. I won't take any. Just take it. You don't care about me, and I don't either. Just go away." Hiro muttered harshly. You cringed.

"Hiro, please, listen, it wasn't me, it-"

"If it wasn't you, then who was it!? You know what? Don't consider about my question. I don't care about you! I hate you! Go AWAY!" Hiro yelled, angry. He grabbed the transmitter, the only thing he could grab from your world, since it was their connector, and threw it towards the ground. Your eyes widened as the device fell.

"No! Hiro! I-"

The transmitter shattered on the ground.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

((I feel like this is a good place to stop, but you guys need more. Thank me XD))