Chapter 18 ~ Jelous Betrayal

Hey fellow R͟e͟a͟d͟e͟rs of my book: I'm not trying to be braggy, but please check out my other Big Hero 6 book: Big Hero 6 X Reader One Shots! I'm really short on requests and I really need help. Thanks! Also, Hiro in Japanese means abundant, prosperously, or generous. It can be both female and male (I find that really weird). Mi in Japanese means beauty. Just a heads up. You'll find out why you need to know this info later. I'm not Japanese but I'm Chinese and I know a bit of Japanese. Remember to comment, vote, share, and most importantly, ENJOY!!!!!~

Your POV

I walked into my lab, eyeing the envelope on me desk suspiciously. Opening it up, there was a letter:

Hello (Y/N) and team,

I want you to be notified that there will be a new student, Hiromi, joining your lab.

Thanks, Professor Callaghan (AN: pretend it's a different one)

The new girl burst into the lab. I've heard about her, and I really hoped that we would be friends. She looked really nice.

"Hey, Hiromi! (AN: Get it now?)" I greeted warmly, despite the sadness inside of me. I patted the empty desk next to me. "Here!" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hiro gaping at her. Scowling on the inside, I smiled at Hiromi as she tentatively sat down next to me. "So. Nice to meet you." Hiromi said to me. I could tell that she wouldn't be the shy kind. I mean, she was dressed in a black t-shirt, a black leather jacket, black leggings, and black leather boots. Her hair was put up in a high ponytail, but yet, her hair went down to the small of her back. She had really heavy eyeliner. Y'know what I mean?

[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]

<just a filler scene>

After school, I was laughing with Hiromi, when Hiro caught up. I quickly looked away, then back. Hiro was looking at Hiromi with a flustered look on his face. Anger burned inside me. Not at Hiromi, but at Hiro. What now? So he's ditching me now?

"Hey guys, wanna come over to my house today?" Hiromi asked.

"Ya sure!" Both Hiro and I said at the same time. I glared at him before he looked away. Ha!

[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]

After dinner at my apartment, I headed over to Hiromi's house. On my way, I was listening to "(Favorite Song)" on my phone, humming to it. Soon, I was knocking on a chestnut-hazel door.

"Hi!" Hiromi greeted me. The smell of (favorite dessert) wafted through the doorway. "Is that (favorite dessert) I smell?" I laughed.

"Yup." A boy's voice answered, popping the 'p'. Hiro. That weirdo. He changes his likings for girls way faster than what I like. I smiled and stepped in.

"Game time!" Hiroshi announced. We followed her through her house to the living room, where a game of (favorite competitive multiplayer video game) was loading. "Omigosh! Is that your favorite game too?" I asked.

"Yes! High five!" She answered, raising her hand. I stared at her elbow, a trick that I learned, and high fives her. Sure enough, the trick worked. Hiro rolled his eyes.

We settled down on Hiroshi's black leather couch, and started playing. I was completely ahead of everyone at the beginning of the game, when suddenly, Hiro passed me. I growled, gripping the controller harder, but it was no use. Hiro was just too good.

At the end of the game, I won second place. Hiro looked at me, and stuck his tongue out. "I win! You lose!" He sang. "You're such a loser!" I stared at him. What the heck is going on with him?! Stung by his words, the back of my eyes were burning, but I blinked the tears away.

Hiromi didn't seem affected at all. She was grinning and watching the drama unfold.

I stuck my tongue back out at him. "Look, Hiro," I said, "please. You need to remember. I had hoped you would, but you didn't. Just try to remember who I am. Please."

Hiro stared at me like I was crazy. Then he turned to Hiroshi and whispered something into her ear. "Who's up for another round?" Hiromi grinned, her eyes twinkling. I looked up, and shouted, "Me!"

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Ooooh! Hiro likes someone else!!!!!! I must be killing you guys now. What will happen?

Anyways, thanks for reading, remember to vote, comment, share, and enjoy!!!!

~Me (^_−)−

Which do you prefer:

1) The moon or the stars?

2) Sunrise or sunset?

3) Rain or snow?