Chapter 17 ~ Jealous

You finally decided to go to school after a week of crying in bed. When you walked outside, you saw that your mailbox was overflowing with letters.... From the government. You ignored them.

When you finally locked up your (F/C) bike onto the bike racks, Hiro came up to you. You deliberately ignored him and walked up to the 'most popular' guy in school, Hibiki. "Hey, Hibiki!" You said in a singsong tone, making sure that Hiro could see you. "Watcha doin'?"

You glanced at Hiro. He was glaring at Hibiki jealously, though you were sure that it wasn't because you were talking to him. "Hey _____." He looked at you. Hibiki had no girlfriend yet, surprisingly. The first time you saw him, you'd thought that popular people were supposed to be dating. But Hibiki wasn't.

The bell rang, and you walked away, smiling at Hibiki.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

"What is wrong with her!? I thought she was supposed to like me, not that stupid Hibuki guy- or whatever his name is. I mean, I remember her kissing me for fun or something!" Hiro was literally pulling his hair out. "Actually, wait, did she? Maybe I was dreaming, or-"

"So, you dream about (Y/N) kissing you, huh?" Hiro was interrupted by GoGo. Hiro spun around, flushing a dark red.

"Uh- no, I was just- uh-" Hiro stuttered.

GoGo smirked and walked away.

"What is wrong with me?"

<_<_<_<_<_<

Sorry it was a bit boring and a filler chapter. There'll be more action in the next one, I think.

Thanks for reading, comment, vote, share, and most importantly, ENJOY!!!!!!

~Me (*^^*)