Tux shopping

2 months later
HADENS POV

It was now mid March and addisons and violets wedding was in a week and I and Addison and Zac buying tuxedos for that event me and Zac were the best men.

Violet and Liv were shopping for dresses. Violet was the made of honor and them violet wanted gabby to be the flower girl so they were out buying new makeup,dresses and shoes for the wedding.

We were about done at the store and then we were going to met the girls at la cafe and bestow. which is a brunch bar Zac owns.

"Ready" I said as we each grabbed the bags with out tuxes in and walked out.

When we arrived at the cafe the girls were already their.

          ✨Fast forward
      (Bc I'm kinda lazy and wanted to update today)✨

It was late at night and Liv was putting her new things up and she had already put gabby to bed and I was belong Liv put her things away so we both could cuddle.

"Can I see you dress on you please baby?" I asked as she smiled.

"Nope" she said bringing out the p.

"But why"

"You have to Waite till addisons wedding to see it on me."she said walking over to her side on the bed.

"Oh fine"

"I just can't believe that both of my closes friends are getting married and then we're getting married in another month." Liv said as she turned to me smiled.

"Yeah it all goes by so fast one day I'm chasing you up a tree house and on the dock because you found out a family secret and then the next we're preparing for our wedding." I said kissing her in the four head.

"Is that how it happened you cases me." She asked.

"Yep" I said

"Wow Haden I never thought you would be one to case women." She said as I basically walked into that trap.

"Haha very funny" I said sarcastically as I straddled on top of her.

I kissed her cheek as she put her hands in my hair and played with it.

After a minute of kissing her neck I pulled back and saw a big red mark in her neck. I smiled knowing that she was mine and she knew it.

I then laid in her stomach with my head in her chest as she rubbed my back with one hand and played with my hair with the other.

Then all of a sudden I heard crying coming off of the baby monitor.

I sighed knowing that gabby ruins this moment.

I got up and walked to her room and picked her up and just brought her to our room.

I handed her to Liv and Liv held her for a few minutes until she fell asleep and she set her in between us and I watched her as she slept and soon Liv fell asleep also.

And soon I did as well.

*************************************
Sorry these chapters are so short

But I'm so busy with school and sports and then I Live on a farm so I'm busy all the time and I do this on my free time which is not much so...

But anyway sorry and I'm trying to make them longer without taking weeks to up load.