1 year later (The end)

LIVS POV

It's been a year today that violet and I told everyone we were pregnant and we both have had out children now. Haden and I had a beautiful girl named maci and Addison and violet had a son named Jake

maci has beautiful blue eyes just like me

And jake has beautiful blue eyes just like Addison as well.

Gabby loves Maci

I remember when we were in the hospital and I was having her gabby never left the room after I had her.

I loved both of my girls so much and me and violet are already talking about how jake and Maci are going to look great and very cute together.

I know their only like 3 months old but when their older they will be so cute together.

"Y'all are really talking about how their going to get married their only 3 months old and my girl will not date anyone till she's 30" Haden said entering the kitchen with maci in his arms.

Violet I chuckled as I took maci out of his hands and held her.

"Mommy can I hold her" gabby asked as I smiled.

Of course I said picking gabby up and setting her on the couch in the living room and putting maci in her lap.

"Don't let her now she's very fragile" I said sitting next to violet by gabby.

"I know mommy"

Gabby was now like 3 or 4 and she's got an attitude like she's the queen of the world.

As the day went on violet,Addison,jake,Haden gabby,maci,Zac and I were staying at the new safe house on the coast of  south Italy.

Zac never was into dating or marring but he doesn't mind being single and babysitting for me every once in a while but I think he really wants kids later on tho I see the was maci plays with her uncle Zac and he loves her and things are going to be very interesting when she gets older and has a boyfriend. But I'm hoping jake is her boyfriend and no one else.

These lasts 2 years have been the best ever.
I was reunited with the love of my life, married him, watched both of my best friends marry each other, and now we have two beautiful girls also the loves of my life gabby and maci.

Thinking back now I'm so very glad i moved to New York to be a journalist and came to Italy and here I found the love of my life again. I'm happy I was reunited with my mafia man.

*************************************
I'm literally crying I hate that this story is over but now I can move on to another book idk what it's going to be but I have a few in mind-but thanks so much for reading this book and it took me almost a year to write both of these books and I enjoyed every second of it peace out and love y'all