The funeral

LIVS POV
When Haden handed me the paper I was heart broken it said that I was adopted and that i was an orphan until age two. Both of my real parents died in a home fire when I was only 3 months old. And that I had a sister that was adopted but she was lost in a way.
"I-I can't believe it" I said feeling Haden hugging me from behind.
"It's ok Liv" he said as I felt a rage in me that I couldn't control.
"No it's not ok they could at least had the  fu*king decency to tell me this but no. I'm here finding out that I'm adopted at age 20 from a stupid voice mail I received from who I called my dad when he died this is not ok if anything this is seriously screwed up." I yelled at Haden as I threw the paper out of my site.
He hugged me as I cried in his shoulder thinking that I am a screw up and no one wants me.
I just can't believe that their not my parents i mean I can by the way they treat me and they look nothing like me.
I was so mad at them I mean they could have told me like really were they going to let me die thinking that I was a twin and that they were my family that's just wrong but I'm glad I'm not related to those a**wholes.

After I calmed down I decided to take a shower and try to think of something to get my mind off of everything that had happened. 

When I walked into my room I saw Haden in bed on his laptops doing some work.
"Hey baby you good?" Haden asked as I crawled next  to him and looked on his laptop.
As usual he was doing research on his drug orders and making new orders.
"I'm going to bed" I said as I wasn't ready for the funeral tomorrow morning. But the sooner  I got it done the sooner I could get back home.
When I was about to fall asleep I heard Haden put his things away he hugged me and said.
"I don't care if your adopted your still my girlfriend and I love you no matter the situation". 
I felt butterflies in my stomach and turned over to his and hugged him. I was sad that my non biological parents died but Haden was more family to me in a year than they were my whole life.
I soon fell asleep thinking about our future together and hoping that there was going to be one.

When I woke up the next morning I checked my phone and went to the kitchen for a glass of water while Haden was still sleeping I heard a knock on the window but it was probably of the guard dog we have outside.
I heard it again and again and finally when I checked there was no one there so I blew it over and went and took a shower.

On our way to the funeral home I was nervous I was going to see my parents family after about 2 years. I haven't seen them for so long because I was always so busy in New York I never visited not even for Christmas and know that I knew I'm adopted it's going to be ever more weird that it was.

When we arrived there I saw my aunt she's was early but that's how she is. When we got out the car I walked up to her and hugged her she was my favorite aunt out of all my aunts. She was more of a really close friend that and aunt to me.
"Liv is been to long" she said as she hugged me tight.
"And who is this?"  my uncle said as he walked around the corner.
"Auntielane uncle Ralph meet Haden" I said as I pulled him closer to me.
"Haden is this the one from Italy that you dated in high school" my uncles said as Haden looked at me.
"Yes I met him on a work trip and here we are." I said as we walked in the funeral home.

After meeting everyone the funeral started.

3 long houses later it was over and now we were ready to leave until I heard a some one call my name from the lobby.

Addison!! Haden screamed as the hugged each other.

Older Addison

See after I left Italy Addison and Haden became best friends for about a year and then they just lost contact and that was it

"Hey Addison" I said hugging him
"it's been years" he said pulling away.

"I know how's everything going" I asked as we walked outside.
"Everything's good nothing new how about y'all I can tell y'all are back together." He said.

"Ya were good and we met on my previous business trip and now we're here soo." I said as we stood there.

After about 10 minutes we left and went home I was happy that my old friend Addison was there I missed him after we graduated we kinda parted ways but him and my brother were still close.

When we arrived home I was ready to go home the next day but was tired I needed a nap so when we walked in the house I went to my room and told Haden I was going to take a nap. He told me that's was ok an that he had some work to do before he could take one.

When I lied down I was sad that I had no close relationships with the rest of my family. But I soon fell asleep fast I was so tired from today.
I woke up when I felt Haden lie down but I went back to sleep shortly.