The choice.

HADENS POV
As soon as I woke up I felt something warm I'm my bed I though it was Liv but it was kinda smaller what was that. "Ahh" I yelled and I found my parents dog Levi they I was dog sitting him while my parents were on vacation. "You dumb dog" I said as I got out of bed and walked in the bathroom. "Crash!!" I heard something brake as I ran out thinking someone broke in. When I walked in the kitchen I saw Zac standing there watching Liv clean up a broken plate.
"I'm sor-" I interrupted Liv.
"It's ok are you hurt what were you doing?" I asked throwing the glass away.
"I was trying to reach for the cup in the back of the plates and I was to short and I hit the plates and then they fell out sorry Haden." She said in a quiet voice.
"It's ok as I handed her the cup."
"Thanks" she said smiling.
"Zac take out the garbage" I demanded as he looked at me.
"Ok Haden mic fly" he replayed as I shot him a death stair. He ran out.
I saw Liv sitting at the table as she drank a cup of water and took a pill.
"What's that pill for" I asked as I looked at it.
"It's umm...ummm... it's a pill fo-"
I interrupted her.
"It's ok you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
"Oh thank god" she sighed as she took the pill
"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked as I heard Zac walk in.
"I want pancakes" Zac yelled as he sat down.
"Umm...I'm not really hungry can we just start working?" She said
"No you have to eat something"
I demanded as I stood up to start making pancakes.
"Fine I want pancakes." She gave in into eating.
"Ok they will be ready in 15 minutes." I said getting all my stuff to make them.
"Zac turn on the tv" I said as he did.
As soon as he turned it on I heard them taking about Liv on there. I stoped and listened.
" New York Times number one journalist has gone missing yesterday after noon. She was last seen at harmans grocery shopping for food. When she didn't return home last night it raised suspicion to her boss there is now a search team out looking everywhere for her."
She looked embarrassed and she stood up looked at me and Zac. I wasn't expecting her to sat what she said. "I don't care anymore because I'm going to die if I let people know I'm alive so I'm staying here for awhile until I get my job done." She walked over to me and help me cook.
"Are you sure?" Zac asked
"What it's not like y'all are strangers to me I've lived with y'all before". She said as she flipped the pancake.

***
After breakfast Liv and I were in my office doing some research and she looked bothered as she kept finding out more information.
"What's wrong Liv"
"Nothing it's just I only need a name and then my job is done it's like two easy." She said as she looked at me as her eyes filled with curiosity.
"It's ok well find them." I said as I kept looking to find more information.
"How long has your parents mafia been under your name?" She asked stopping what she was doing.

"I just started to own it but I've been working for it for a while"
I said looking at her.
"No like how many days or months?" She said In a demanding way.
"I've only owned it for like 2 mounts why Liv"
"Oh my umm... can we take a break for the rest of the day?"
She said looking worried.
"Why Liv what's the matter?"
"Nothing I'll be in my room" she stated as she walked out
"What's up with you Liv" I whispered to myself

After about all day of Liv locking herself up in her room I had enough I wanted to know what was bothering her.
"Hey Liv dinners ready you need to come eat" I said quietly knocking on her door.
I heard the locks unlock and I smiled as she walked out.
"What's wrong Liv why are you crying?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.
"Nothing I'm fine" she said sitting down eating her food.
She was lying but she didn't talk for the rest of dinner. When she finished she put her dishes in the sink and walked upstairs and locked herself in her room.
"What's up with her she's been crying all day and she's not taking ?" Zac asked as he walked to the sink.
"I don't know but I'm about to find out". I said walking upstairs.

"Liv you have to tell me what's wrong or I can't help you." I said as I unlocked her door with my key.
She was in bed bed staring at the ceiling.

"What's wrong Liv you have to tell me?" I asked as i laid next to her staring at the ceiling.
"It you Haden" she said and nothing else
"What do you mean it's me?" I asked turning to her.
"You are the one I'm hunting down. Haden it's you but I don't want to turn you in and if I do then you'll hate me and if I don't then I'll lose my job and I can't I have nowhere to go" she said Turing me as I saw a tear drop down her face.
I was shocked ether  choice was going to hurt her but it was her choice.

"Liv I'm not going to hate you I'll be just fine and you can always Liv with Zac and I we are like family and family stick together."
I told her as she started to cry on my shoulder.
"But if I chose to finish he the job what will happen to you?" She asked as I picked her up and starting carry her over to my room.
"I don't know but I'll be fine it's you decision if you want to keep your job and move back to American then do it I won't get hurt but if you want to live with Zac and I then you are welcome to do so now but it's your decision and I'm not stoping you"
I said as I Lied  her down in my bed.
She cried until she fell asleep I couldn't sleep at all I was scared of losing Liv again but what if she stayed then I would be so happy but I just laid there thinking about it until I heard her get up and walk into the bathroom it I heard her get on the phone "hey hello boss I've got some news for you"
I was shocked at what she said next.