Shopping for her

LIVS POV
"Omg I can't believe it's you" I said running up to Violet.

"Liv" she screamed as her hugged each other.

"It's been so long"  I said still hugging her 

"It has girl it's been forever." She said as we pulled out the hug

"Oh hey violet" Haden said as he enters his office with Zac.
Older violet

"Hi Haden" "hi Zac" she said as I sat down at Haden desk and violet and Zac sat down on a couch on the corner

"Liv what happened this morning" zac asked as my heart raced.

I stayed quiet
"Liv" Haden egged me on to tell him.

"Umm...I have a sister that my parents adopted and now I have to be her parent." I said as his eyes widened.

"What? how old is she?"he asked standing up from where he was sitting.

"She's like 2 and trust me I was kinda shocked I I didn't even know that my parents adopted another child like really my parents". I said as Zac sat back down looking calm and not mad like I thought.

"So let me get this straight you have a 2 year old sister that your parents adopted and you had no idea she was even born and now you have to be her parent in our house full of drugs and guns?" Zac said rubbing his temples.

"Y-ya" I hesitated to say thinking tho worst could happen.

"And when is she moving in with us" he asked.

"In 2 days"  both me and Haden said.

"Ok I'm fine with that but don't expect me to like her" he said standing up and walking out the room.

"Ok that was weird" violet said as she came and hugged me.

"Violet why you don't go with Liv to buy baby things". Haden said as I was happy something was finally going my way today.

"Sure I'd love to." She said as I stood up.

"Ok y'all go I have work to do." Haden said kissing me and walking out his office.

***
When violet and I arrived to the first baby store we found a cute bed and some cloths.

"So what's the baby's name?"
She asked as we were looking through a rack of baby cloths.

"Umm...I think it's gabby I do t remember." I said pulling into a dress that I hade that same one that I hade bought in New York.

"Oh well does Hadens parents know." She asked as a we walked to another rack.

"No but they will soon I suppose." I said as we didn't talk to much anymore.

After we checked out we loaded the car and went to the paint store so we can repaint to room next to Ours  so she can be close to our room.