My Stalker pt6

⚠️warning if you can't take blood or anything like that don't read every detail⚠️

LIVS POV

Ahhh why do I fell so warm and comfortable. I though as I began to breath with no hesitation.

A-am I dead. I though as I didn't want to open my eyes and I was to tired to have the strength to do so.

I couldn't hear anything all I could hear was my breathing.

I can see light outside my eye lids.

But I'm to scared to open I fell like I dead but I'm still alive.

It's weird.

After a minute I slightly moved my arm but their was a restrain against it.

I opened my eyes to see that o was in a room on a bed with a chain on both of my arms.

"Nope I ain't dead." I whispered in my mind as I put my head back down.

But if I'm not dead where am l??

Then al of a sudden I hear a that voice.

But it's not a good one.

It's the one that I ran away from.

But how did he find me. I was like 3 miles away from that place how.

I slowly picked my head up and. Looked at him.

"Look who's up" he growled At me like he doesn't want to be here. Pfff ok whatever.

"Why put me through this?" I asked as he looked at me.

"I want you and your mine now and you can't escape me remember you agreed to be with me and not him but your mine now because he's dead." He said tightening his fists.

Then I felt him yank on the chain and unlock them.

I winced in pain as I stood up losing my balance and falling in his arms.

"Get up and go put this on we're getting married weather you like it or not". He said pulling me up and handing me a dress.

I walked into a different room and he followed me but stood my the door while I put the beautiful dress on. To bad I'm not marrying Haden.

After a few minutes he walked in and walked me into this big place where people where waiting and looking at us as we walked down the aisle.

I put my head down as I didn't want to look into anyone's eyes.

When we stopped this man started to talk.

After a few minutes he got to the point and my heart began to pound.

He picked my head up and looked me in the eyes and smiled and said "i do".

And then the man asked me.

I lowered me head and took a deep breath this is this Liv this is your last second of freedom.

"I-" I began to say but I heard a gunshot and screaming everywhere.

I look around to see people scattered running out but then I look down to see my dress is full of blood. I look at Levi and he's looking at me in horror.

He grabbed my arm and pulled to out the place and dragged me in a car.

I screamed not knowing what the hell was going on.

When we took off in the car he looked at me and I looked at him as I don't know if I'm the one bleeding or him. But if it's him I'll let him die.

But then he picked up my leg and I screamed as I felt like something stabbed me in my calf.

"Y-your shot" he said as I didn't even know.

I then looked the car seat and saw the blood pouring out.

After a minute I began to fell tired I think it's because of all the blood lose.

But right before I could fall asleep I hear Levi say

"Gas it he's behind us he's coming to get her"

Who's coming to get me.

Could it be Haden or could it be someone else that wants me.

HADENS POV
"Three minutes till fall in" Zac said over the radio

"Three minutes till I get my girl back. Three minutes till I kill this son of a b-" Zac cut me off

"Bro quiet the guards have ears and are right their"

I nodded my head as we quickly sneaked up behind the guards.

"Bang" is all we hear when Zac shot the life out of them and their bodies fell to the ground.

"Come one" I whispered to all of my other men and we enter the building and we all follow through and get into position.

"3,2,1" is all I hear Zac say as after that all I hear is guns.

I have my eyes on Liv. She looks gorgeous. But she doesn't look like her normal self.

I go to run up to her but that bit*h Levi pulls her out and I get push by all the people.

"Damnit" I yell as I run to the exit that I came in.

"Zac and violet their in a car take cover for me addisons come with me" I yell as we both run to our squad car and take off behind them.

"Don't worry Liv I'm coming for you baby" I said as I gas it and finally get behind their car.

"Addison get your gun and shot at the tires help me slow them dow!" I yell as he hangs out the window and shots one of the tires.

VIOLETS POV.

"ZAC!" I yell as I run to him. We are now back to back. Shooting anyone that come out way.

After a minute the building is finally empty. We walk around all of the mess and try to reach out to Haden and Addison.

"Nothing" I tell Zac as we both run to the squad car and take off.

"Get me their location!" Zac yells as I get on the tracker.

"Got them." I yelled happy hoping that by this time we get their they have Liv.

"Where?" Zac asked.

"1295 north avenue downtown"

Zac gassed it and we tried to get their before it was to late.

As soon as we turned the corner we saw it. And my heart was pounding...