One month married and what??

LIVS POV
today was our one month anniversary of our marriage.

And as my luck goes I'm sick,
Sick as a dog.

"Liv baby I'm so sorry but I have to go to work today violet is going to come by in a few minutes to take care of you I'll bring gabby with me to work I'm so sorry I have to leave but I love you" Haden said as I sighed.

He has missed a whole 4 days to take care of me being iv been sick and he has to go to work I hate that he has to leave but I hate it when he doesn't go to work because that's his job and I also hate that he's probably going to have a busy work load today because of his absence.

"Ok baby love you" I said as he gave me a kiss in the head and walked out the room with gabby headed off to work.

After about 29 minutes violet showed up.

"Hey how u feeling girl."

"I'm ok now but earlier it was like shit. It's only in the morning mostly." I said as she sat in the side of my bed and smiled but looked serious.

"You don't think your pregnant do you?" She asked

"W-" I thought for a minute.

I gasped jumping out of bed.

"I-I think I might be"

"Oh really damn girl I was just playing but if your serious we need to go get a test like now" she said as I ran into the bathroom.

I slipped on some sweat pants and Hadens hoodie and some Nike slides.

"Wait where's gabby at"violet asked stoping to the front door doorway.

"Hadens got her" I said grabbing my keys.

"Umm no ma'am you not driving with my future god child" I chuckled nervously as I want to have kids but this is all happening so so very soon.

As violet drove my black lambo we drove to the cvs in town.

We walked in and grabbed two different brands just in case.

"Which one of you are expecting?" The old lady at the register asked us.

"Me"I said shyly as she smiled.

"Well good luck"
She said as I smiled.

"Thanks so much" I said as we walked/speed walked out.

"Lest got home and take this test" violet said as I agreed with her.

"Girl I'm so nervous" I said reaching in the bag seeing 4 boxes of tests.

"Wait-why did you by 2of both- are you-" I asked violet.

She smiled as I screamed in excitement.

"Are you pregnant violet" I asked as she smiled even more.

"I-I think so" she said as I grabbed he hand.

"If you are and I am then their gong to be best friends" I said.

"Absolutely and if not their gonna live with it" she said as we chuckled.

We both ran into the house and made up a plan.

"You go in this bathroom and take these two and I'll go in this bathroom and take two and as soon as your done come out and set it down and sit in ground of it and we'll Waite together." Violet said as he took off

So I hurried and did my thing with the tests and cleaned up and walked back out at the same time as violet and we set them on the counter and we each took out our phone and waited till the 5 minutes were up and then we wanted to record our reaction so we each set up ou phone pointing at both of us and when we flip them over....

(Sorry cliffhanger but enjoy)