My stalker pt4

HADENS POV

"It's been almost a day since she's been missing!!" I yelled at Zac as he was telling me they lost the plain and we're back to square one.

"I know Haden we all want her back but we can't do any thing until we find her and to be honest I'm starting to lose-"

"Don't say that we're going to find her we're going to find my baby" I said as I was so close to lose it but I can't cry in front of Zac.

"Haden!" He said walking to me.

I hugged him I dont care any more I have to let it out. For all I know Liv is is another country and I just pray she's not dead.

LIVS POV

When I woke up it was the next day I got out of the bed and walked around to see a big white dress on the living room couch.

I walked up to it and sat next to it.

A tear fell from my eyes and soon after that one many more fell out.

This it my fate. I chose it to keep Haden and everyone safe. I just pray that Haden will just forget about me and move one and give gabby a good life. I dont want them to be upset over me.

After I literally had not tears left to cry I walked into the bathroom and tried on the dress.

It was beautiful on me it for me and my body perfectly. I just wish I was getting married to Haden and not that psycho Levi.

When I looked at myself a while longer I took the dress off and went to the kitchen for some late breakfast. I saw a big basket full of muffins and fruits so I ate that.

After I was full I walked back into my room and went back to sleep hoping that Haden would somehow help me from this hell while but that's impossible when he's in Italy and I'm in Russia if that's even where I am.

HADENS POV

Me-hello

Tucker- yes you needed me.

Me-yes I need a favor.

Tucker-yes anything you need old pale.

Me-I have someone missing she goes by the name Liv she is kinda tall but not to tall she is skinny had long brown hair ocean eyes and is very quiet and nice when you get to know her.

Tucker-ok and what's your point man

Me-she's been kidnapped and I need your men on the look out for her.

Tucker-ok I will do that for you but...

Me-ahh here it comes the but I said as we both chuckled.

Tucker- but I'll be out of town for the weekend and Leonardo will be In charge so contact him and tell him I'm ok with your orders.

Me-thanks man we're even right.

Tucker-ya man we're even.

He said as we both hung up and I contacted Leonardo.

After I got off the phone making calls to my men and tuckers men I called Zac to tell him that I was on my way to Russia.

And of course they all wanted to come get Liv with me. And I let them.

I just hope she's in Russia and that she's alive.

I know don't think negative but in the mafia if you gone for over 48 hours you bound to be dead I just hope in this situation that's false.

Because I don't want to lose Liv... I love her she's my world. She's been my best friend since high school and now I can't lose her.

I just got her back. And I'm not going to lose her again.