There's no way hes alive!!

LIVS POV
When I woke up Haden was still asleep so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I turned around from the fridge I dropped my glass and backed away as it fell all over the floor.
"Long time one see huh Liv"

"How are you alive Hadens men killed you a long time ago". I said as I stared to walk to my room but not making it obvious.

"Well you see Liv when you left for New York I decided to get a job working on the farm so that I could get my revenge on you and Haden and now I can do just that"

"But I thought you were dead TED!" I screamed trying to wake up Haden.

"If you scream one more time I will kill you like you tried to kill me." Ted said putting a gun to my temple. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to him.
I had to do something to wake up Haden but I was going to get shot if I yell for him.

So I acted like I missed ted to make him lose his guard. Even tho I was going to regret every second of this hell idea.

"Get me out of here please take me away from Haden he's been abusing me" I said as I hugged him. I gagged as I did that but I had to.

"Please I was wrong to ever try to kill you I'll do anything just please get me out of here" I said not taking my arms off of his waist.

I wanted to throw up when he hugged me back.
He pinned me to a wall and kissed me I went along with it but I had to do something to get rid of him.

When I tried to reach for his gun he out his hand on my neck and whispered in my ear.
"Let's leave and ill bring you home and we'll have fun there"
He's so disgusting but I had to play along until the perfect time whenever that was.

"Ok" I said kissing him back as he grabbed my leg and pulled it up to his hip.

Now was the perfect time to take his gun I moved my hands to his back pocket trying to find his gun.
"Looking for something" he said grabbing my hands I though I was busted.

I lost my chance great Liv ugh.
I had to keep going along.
I smiled and hesitated as I whispered in his ear pulling away from his aggravating kissing.

"Your the best"
He let go now was the time I reached for his gun and kicked him in the spot and screamed for Haden. He fell to the ground I took it off safety and Haden came running out of my room with his pistol.

"Liv where are you?" He asked as he ran into the kitchen.

"Help" I screamed as ted grabbed the gun out of my hands and held it to my head.

"T-ted" Haden hesitated to say as ted was chocking me as I was slowly falling to the ground.

"Well look who's helpless now"ted said as Haden looked at me in horror.
"Hel-" I tried to say but ted tighten his grip on my neck.

"Let her go or I'll kill you for good now." Haden said putting the pistol close to him.

"Don't you see I can't die I get away every time just give me Liv and you'll never here of me again." He said pulling me to one of the doors that leads outside.

"No she's mine and what did she ever do to you." Haden asked as I slowly started to lose my breath.

"It's not what you did it's what you did to her." He said as my vision got really blurry.

"Me what did u do"

"You took her from me." Ted said as I struggled to catch my breath.

"Haden help" I growled as ted let me fall to the ground I caught my breath and crawled to Haden but I felt darkness and right before I blacked out I heard a gun shot and a body hit the ground.

***

"Liv" "Liv" "stay with me please" I heard a unrecognizable voice say.

Someone was carrying me and then I heard other people talk as I was put on a hard surface.
"She's waking up " someone said as I felt a Sharp pain in my arm.
"Liv honey wake up" I heard a disturbing voice say.

I slightly opened my eyes to see multiple bright lights shining in my.

"Was I dead
Where was I"

I felt my eyes get really heavy.

I soon was back into the darkness.