The unknown sister

HADENS POV

When I woke up it was about 5:30 I was getting ready for work and I tried to be quiet because Liv was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up.
When I was walking out the room I remembered that we were going ok a date tonight.
When I walked out I made a phone call to my secretary to go out and purchase a dress for Liv to wear tonight.

When I arrived at work I was walking to my office and I got a phone call from Zac.
Was he still at home he needs to be here.
Me-what

Zac-I'm on my way I missed my alarm but is Liv with you.

Me-no why where is she.

Zac-I don't know I thought she was with you.

Me-on she's not find her she's probably in the kitchen or her room.

Zac-ok I hear her I think she's in the library.

Me-why would she be in there.

Zac-I don't know.

Liv talking on the phone.-what so you telling me that my parents had another child and didn't tell me.

Me-zac put me on speaker.

Zac-ok

Me-what's wrong baby.

Liv-shh I'm on the phone.

Liv-how old is she and where is she.

Zac-I'll call your later I'm coming in.

Me-ok.

LIVS POV
When Zac left the library
I still couldn't believe it.
I was on the phone with the us child services and they were saying that about a year ago my parents adopted a 2 year old girl and that I now had to be her parent.
I was astonished that no one had told me not even my aunts or uncles. Did they know how did I not know.

I was so stressed and it was only 7:30 in the morning I was done with today already.

When I got off the phone with child services I decided to call Haden and explain what happened.
When it rang once I heard someone walk in to door.

"Liv" they yelled

"I'm in here" I yelled back.

Haden came running in.

"What's wrong" I asked as he looked at me in confusion

"I'm good what's up with you are you ok Zac told me something was wrong."

My heart raced as I didn't want to tell him that I was going to be a parent to my sister that I didn't even know I had.

"Baby what's wrong." He asked as I felt a tier roll down my face.

I was scared that he was going to kick me out for this and that I was going to be alone in Italy with no home and no job.

"Liv?" He asked as it ate me up Inside not knowing what he was going to be like once I told him.

"I have a sister." I just blurted out.

"And" he asked

"She's like 2 years old and she was adopted about a year ago. When my parents died she was at my grandmas house In Washington for that week and now I have to be her parent." I said choking up hugging him hoping this wasn't going to be the last.

"It's ok." He said hugging me back and rubbing my back.

"Your not mad that i now have a kid". I said looking up at him

"No I'm not it's ok plus I think my parents would like a little one to have around the house aging."

I smiled knowing he wasn't mad.

"Wait did you think I was going to be mad at you for having to take care of your sister." He said as I was busted.

"Ya I did I was worried you wouldn't like having a toddler running around the house with all theses guns and drugs and that you would get fed up with me and you would kick me out and I would then be alone in Italy by myself." I said choking up again.

"Liv I would never leave you or your sister I love you and I'm sure I will love her to ok promise me that you won't get scared of me like that again".
He said kissing my cheek.

I smiled as we walked into the kitchen.

"When do we get her" Haden asked as I sat down at the bar.

"She's being flown in tomorrow so she'll be here  in the next day or so I'm excited because she's like me she's adopted". I said kinda excitedly.

"Ok well I need you to do me a favor Liv". Haden said walking me to a drawer in the dining room.
"Ya what"

"I need you to go shopping for this baby ok if we're going to raise her we're going to raise her right ok." He said handing me a car key.

"Ok" I said kinda hesitantly.

"You will take my black Mercedes Benz." He said handing me a key.

"Oh I didn't know you hade one here".

"No its not here it's at my empire you will come with me and then you'll go shopping ok so go get ready."

"Oh ok" said running up the stairs looking back to see Haden pulling out his phone to make a phone call.

After I put on a skirt and a matching top and some pumps I was ready and walked downstairs to see Haden still on the phone.

"Yes I want there to be extra protection at my home from now on staring by next Monday do I have that clear."
He said in a demanding manner I'm on the phone.

He hung up and asked me.

"You ready baby"

"Ya l-let's go." I said as I was thinking about what  Zac will think of the baby.

When we got in the car we drove off I was getting nervous to have to break the news to Zac I mean he was already mad that i had to move in. But maybe he will be different when he sees her I don't know.

"You good baby". Haden asked seeing me nervously play with my hand.

"Y-ya I'm just nervous and about what Zacs going to think and this is all happening so fast you know" I said as he put his hand on my thigh.

"It's going to be ok" he said as it was quiet the rest of the way.

When we arrived to his work I walked to his office to talk to zac but he wasn't in there it was
"omg I can't believe it's you"  I said running up to...