Telling the news

LIVS POV.

As we both flipped them over we gasped as they were both Indead positive. (Not for the rona 😂).

We jumped up and gasped and jumped up and down hugging as we were both Indead pregnant at the same time.

"Omg girl we pregnant" I yelled as he hugged.

"Omg how are we going to tell everyone." Violet said turning away.

"I don't know but I want to tell them soon" I said

"How about we call then and say that we're all going eat at the bestow downtown and invite every one"

"Yes and we can give Addison and Haden a gift which will be the test and baby cloths" I said happy.

"Omg yes girl"

"Great lest go now and lest call the family." I said as I grabbed my keys off the counter.

As we drove to the store thoughts took over my mind.
What if I have a miscarriage,
What if Haden don't want another kid
What is gabby going to think
How-

"Liv"
Violet yelled as I came out my thoughts.

"Sorry I was-"

"You were thinking I know I was two but hey it will be ok... I promise" she said as I smiled.

As we pulled up ant the store I called Haden and his parents and told them we wanted to go eat downtown tonight and I told him I was feeling good.

We both walked in and grabbed each and pink and a blue and got each a gift bag.

As we checked out we headdd back home and we both got dressed.

The restaurant we were going to was an fancy one so I put on a nice dress that fit me soo good
           My dress

The restaurant we were going to was an fancy one so I put on a nice dress that fit me soo good            My dress

        Violets dress.

Then violet out one and that she took out of my closet and we were doing some last minute touch ups

"I guess these won't fit is for to much longer" I said as we chuckled.

"Wait isn't Zac coming back from his business trip today" violet asked as I smiled.

"Yes and right on time"

"It's about time he came back he's been gone since y'all's honey moon a month ago."

"I know he said he wanted to have a vacation but I don't thinks that's the real reason" I said as we both knew he had a secret girlfriend but it was just us two that knew about her but he didnt know who she was all we knew was that she was from American.

"Well we better get going we don't want to be late to our own pregnancy announcement." Violet said as we walked downstairs.

As we got in the car I took off one of my heels and drove bear food.

And yes I'm driving Bc we're both pregnant and we'll it's just like that.

As we pulled up at the restaurant we noticed that we were as always late

Everyone was their Haden,gabby,Addison,Hadens parents,Zacs parents, and even Zac was their.

As we hugged everyone we sat down and Haden was sweet enough to order for me being he knew we were going to be late.

"Well I'll be eating for to" I whispered. And violet who was next to me nudged me and we chuckled.

As we ate and talked and of course laughed like always the time grew shorter that it was time for our big announcement.

As finally we all finished dessert violet and I got up and walked to the car to go get the gift bags.

As we walked back in every one looked at each other.

"Sweat heart it's no ones birthday tho y the bags?" Haden asked me as I couldn't help but smile.

It got quiet fast and very fast as we began to speak...