Returning home

LIVS POV

When I woke up I heard men talking but I didn't recognize their voices.
I felt a hand rest on my arm.

"Liv honey wake up"
I slowly opens my eyes and saw him.

"Thank god you ok" he said as I tighten up idk why but I did

"Haden I'm so glad you ok" I said as he bent down to hug me.
"Hey baby how you feeling"

"I'm good what happened to ted." I asked pulling away from his hug.
"He's gone for good I promise"

"Where am I" I asked as i looked around.
"Were on our way home we're in the jets mini hospital".

"Oh ok am I good what happened" I asked as I relaxed in the bed.
"You just passed out that's it."
Haden said as he held my hand.
"This bed is uncomfortable" I said shifting around
"Let me fix that". Haden said taking my Ivs off and picking me up.
"What are you doing." I asked as he walked out the room carrying me.
He didn't reply.
"Here" he said as he gently set me in his bed in his room in the back of the jet.
"It's late you need to get some sleep ok Liv we'll land in the morning and then we can go home ok" he covered me up and walked to the door.
"Where are you going" I asked as he turned around.
"I'm letting you sleep you need to rest".
"Where are you going to sleep" I asked as he walked back over to me.
"Were do you want me to sleep il mio amore. (My love)".

"With me" I said as I was kinda missing his warmth.
He didn't say anything he just walked to the other side of the bed and crawled over next to me.
His warm body made my sleepy.
He wrapped his arms around my entire body. And we both soon fell asleep.

***

"Liv were home wake up baby" Haden said as I slowly woke up       
"What where are we" I asked as I sat up in his bed.
"Were back come on let's go home baby." I stood up and Haden grabbed my things as we walked to his car.

When we were on our way home I just looked out the window and I still couldn't believe that I was adopted and that ted was still alive.

"Hey everything's going to be ok baby you home now" Haden said as I realized we were home.
When we walked into the house I saw Zac walk to us. I hugged him.
"Do you need anything Liv" he asked as we all walked into the kitchen.
"No I'm good" I said siting down at the counter.
"Sorry about your family". Zac said.
"What do you mean their right here" I said looking at both of them.
They went to say something but I cut both of them off.
"You two were more of a family to my in a year than they have been my whole life."
They smiled as I walked over to both of them and hugged them.
"What's for dinner" Zac asked as we all pulled away from the hug.
"I don't know? what do you feel like eating Liv." Haden asked as he looked at me with his intense stair.
"I don't know but I know want some pizza but I don't know if there's a place around here". I said as Zac took a pics of paper off the fridge.
"Here I'll call what kind do you want Haden?" Zac adds taking his phone out his pocket.

We ordered a pizza and it arrived shortly after we ordered.

After we ate I was so tired and jet lagged in took a nice hot shower and went lie down in bed.
I was on my phone talking to my  friend Bobby. Yes the Bobby that dated Zac that same one.
Bobby-so hows everything going with you and Haden.

Me-good can I ask u a question.

Bobby-ya what's up?

Me-what ever happens between you and Zac I forgot.

Bobby-come to think about it I don't really remember what happened why don't you go ask him.

Me-can't to lazy to get out of bed.

Bobby-lol as usual huh 😂?

Me-hahaha ya I guess so we'll I'll text or call I later sis I'm going to bed ok.

Bobby-ok sis goodnight talk later.

When I looked up from my phone I saw a figure standing In front of me at the foot of the bed.
"Who was that baby" Haden asked as he walked towards he bathroom.
"Bobby. " hey do you know why her and Zac even broke up I can't remember".

"No I don't really remember you'd have to ask him it was so long ago." He said as I rolled over in bed to get comfortable so I could go to sleep.

After about 29 minutes of trying to sleep but hearing the shower Haden finally got out so now it was quiet.

As soon as I was about to fall asleep Haden came jumping in bed trying to wake me up.

"You up cupcake" he asked as I quietly sighed.

"Yes what do you need" I asked rolling over to him.

"I was just asking what do you want to do tomorrow."

"I don't know what we're you planning" I asked as he smiled.

"Well we never went on our date that I was promised."

"Ok fine just let me go to sleep".
I said rolling back over.

"I'll pick you up after work at 8:00." He said pulling me closer to him.

"Why so late?"

"I have some important business to handle that's going to take up my whole day."

"Ok that's fine good night I love you."

Good night il mio amore (my love)" he said as I closed my eyes and drifted off.