The wedding day of us!!💖

HADENS POV

as I got up it was our wedding day and I was at my moms house getting ready while Liv was at violets house.

It was 3 hours till the wedding and 10 hours till I had her all to my self (😏)

I was just getting out the shower when I had received a text from Liv saying.

Wifey-good morning handsome so excited to spend the rest of my life with you.

Me-and good morning to you to gorgeous and no mercy.

Wifey- haha 😂

When I was ready and dressed it was 39 minutes and we were on our way thier and I was starting to get butterflies in my stomach not being able to wait for Liv.

LIVS POV

"I'm so nervous" I said as the music started to play and I was about to walk down.

This was just like before-meaning when Levi kidnapped me and I was for to do this but that's different that was forced this is now and this is true love between me and my soon to be mafia husband.

When I made my way down I felt y eyes tear up as Haden smiled and so did I.

When I got up in the steps of the altar I hugged mr victor who is like a father to me and Haden grande my hand and walked me up and held my hands.

(Hi sorry but idk what theory say at a wedding so we're going to skip to the i dos Bc I personally know it's boring to hear and or read about the long ass thing so sorry if you wanted to read about it but I honestly can't remember what they say to save my life so sorry and enjoy reading thx)

As Haden said I do I smiled and them it was my turn.

He said something but I didn't hear and I said I do

We both smiled as the preacher/ priest said you may kiss the bride.

He pulled me in and held me hand with o e hand and held the back of my head while he kissed and it was amazing. It wasn't like a first kiss it was like a kiss that basically sealed the deal between him and I.

As everyone claped and cheered we walked down the aisle and out the building into a car to go take pictures.

As we got in the car I hugged Haden

"I love you so much"
I said

"I love you to gorgeous"

As we arrived at the venue we went and took pictures and that took forever.

Finally 1 hour later we walked into the building where all the guests have gathered to celebrate.

After the wife and husbands first dance everyone joined the dance floor and me and violet danced and then gabby held Haden as we all slowed danced.

It was the best day ever. The best thing I could ever ask for.

"I love you" I said as I walked out the building into a car that was taking up to Hadens private jet for our 2 day honey
moon.

"I love you to."

This was Liv's wedding dress

(I'm so sorry I'm trying to hurry and finish this book so I can start in a new one and publish that one but thier will be about 1 on 2 chapters left sorry but I'm

(I'm so sorry I'm trying to hurry and finish this book so I can start in a new one and publish that one but thier will be about 1 on 2 chapters left sorry but I'm. It going to make it a terrible ending I swear.)

"Oh and P.S. I'm not going to do a honey moon chapter I'm going to let y'all imagine one in the next chapter will be honeymoon suggestion Bc I can't pic which one I want to do."