50. geranium

"This is awful," Levi cursed- stretching out on the couch.

WHERE HE BELONGS

"You're the one who offered <3"

"What kind of husband would I be if I made you sleep on the couch?"

"What kind of husband doesn't sleep with his wife?"

I DONT WANT YOU IN THIS BED THOUGH- DON'T COME

"Are you suggesting something?"

"Nope <3 goodnight Levi <33333 sweet dreams <3 don't let the bedbugs bite <3 see u in the morning light <33333 sleep extra tight <7758438" I threw the blankets over my head, getting comfortable.

SOMEONE KNOCK ME OUT IM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP LIKE THIS

"I'm stealing your blankets," I could hear Levi's footsteps, followed by the cold chill of the night air as the blankets were ripped away from me.

AWFUL .

WAR CRIMES

LITERALLY

"GIVE THEM BACK!"

"My wife is so caring, letting me take the blankets so I won't be cold," Levi teased laughing at my pain.

"YOUR WIFE HATES YOU."

"Keep it down, someone is going to hear you," he chuckled, rolling his eyes.

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

"I WELCOME IT! KUCHEL? PLEASE HELP!"

"She's not going to-"

"Yes Y/N?" The door opened and Kuchel stepped in, bowing respectfully.

MY SAVIOR

AN ANGEL

A SAINT

"Levi is stealing the blankets ): I'm going to freeze to death ): he's just so much stronger than me ): there's no way I could fight against him ):"

save me

"You're being overdramatic- I wasn't going to take all of them," Levi shot me a dirty look before addressing Kuchel, his features smoothing over.

WOW SOMEONE IS SUCKING UP 2 MOTHER <3

"Then explain why you've taken all of them?" I put on my most innocent face, pointing at the heap of blankets in his arms. He grumbled loudly in response.

I AM CATCHING YOU IN YOUR LIE

"Do the two of you need to be tucked in?" Kuchel laughed, taking the blankets off of Levi.

WELL NOW THAT THE BED IS ALL MESSED UP YEAH

"I guess we do need to remake the bed," I got up straightening out my long silk nightgown as I moved.

"Stay right there Y/N- you don't need to lift a finger, Levi sit down." She ordered the both of us around, an amused smile glued onto her face.

KUCHEL U ARE SO TOLERANT <3 I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU

"You don't have to," Levi grumbled, moving to sit down on the couch anyway.

"Where do you think you're going?" She frowned, pushing him back towards the bed, "the two of you should get comfortable, ignore me."

WHAT

YOU'RE MISTAKEN

THAT M*N IS SLEEPING ON THE COUCH-

ALSO ISN'T IT HARDER TO MAKE A BED WHEN THERE ARE PPL IN IT ????? I MEAN THE FITTED SHEET IS ALREADY ON BUT ISN'T IT EASIER IF WE'RE OUT OF BED ???

I DONT QUESTION GODDESSES BUT-

"Shit," Levi cursed quietly under his breath, resigning himself to whatever this was.

OK I GUESS WE'RE DOING THIS

"Tomorrow is a big day for Y/N," Kuchel spoke not directing her words towards anyone in particular, "don't push yourself."

who is she speaking to ?

"Goodnight you two," she waved, walking out of the room.

night <3

"She's like your mom," I teased poking Levi in the side.

"She isn't," Levi held my gaze, shifting in bed to face me.

"Well I don't mean it literally- she just takes care of you like a mom would."

"It's also her job," he grumbled.

:/

"I think she would be upset if she heard that- we talked about this before didn't we? Sometimes people do things for you because they care, it's offensive to suggest they have other motives."

and i think that she thinks of you as her kid- at least a little bit

"You're way too trusting, it's going to get you killed."

"You don't trust Kuchel? Wow you're worse than I thought :/"

"Of course I trust her but- you can't trust everyone, especially not like that. You're only going to end up disappointed if you think that people do things for you because they care," Levi seemed lost in his own thoughts, trailing off.

What a sad way to live.

"I'm not an idiot- I can tell when people don't like me, or are using me for their own gain. That doesn't mean I have to give up on everyone, not everything is transactional." I flipped onto my back looking away from Levi, I could feel his piercing stare fixed to my face.

As if I can say anything

Our relationship is incredibly transactional.

That doesn't mean that there aren't emotions behind it.

Right- you're right

The contract is stupid.

"You're right- what kind of shit husband would I be if I couldn't protect you anyway."

oh

"A really shitty husband."

"The worst."

"Are you going to sleep here?"

"I don't really feel like sleeping on that cold-ass couch," Levi groaned loudly.

I can't see you but you're probably rolling your eyes.

"Goodnight then," I sighed, getting comfortable under the blankets.

"Goodnight."

"Hey, Levi?"

"Aren't you going to sleep? Shut up."

"YOU'RE SO MEAN."

"I'm just kidding- stop yelling it's loud."

wow ur a genius .....................

when ppl yell it's loud <3

omg !!! when he has braincells <333333 xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"I'm not just nice to you because of the contract, you know that right? This isn't just transactional to me so don't treat it like that. We're friends."

"I know," Levi paused, a comfortable silence hanging in between us. "Go to sleep Y/N, you have shit to do tomorrow."

"Ok, goodnight." I closed my eyes, sleep coming fast despite the nap I had taken earlier in the day.

"Thank you," Levi's voice faded as I fell asleep, the sound of steady breathing and the warmth of another human being pulling me under.

________________

I HAD SOMETHING TO SAY HERE BUT I CANT REMEMBER . ANYWAY-

i want all of u 2 know that i love hitch and writing her as a villain pains me 

- ami