60. kadupul

"When you leave on your trip you should kidnap some kids-"

you jest but i already miss those two

"Any preference in what they look like?" Levi rolled his eyes at me.

"Oh well- I'd prefer it if you weren't stealing them away from their families so like? If you stumble across a dilapidated orphanage-"

IM NOT TOTALLY INHUMANE <3

"Wouldn't it be better if we went together in that case?"

"We could make a whole date out of it <3"

"We're awful people," Levi sighed, laughing.

YEAH WE ARE BESTIE <3

"Hey- at least we know it."

this is what money and power does to a hot sexy pretend couple <3

"It wouldn't even be possible to begin with- I think adopting children is definitely something that a certain princess would get pissed at us for."

100%

"You could use it against her- 'Levi loves me despite my infertility~'"

YOU'RE SCARING ME LEVI

"Maybe you should just pretend to be me every time I have an important event- you're better at this than I am," I hummed glancing around at the shops we were passing.

"I would die."

OK DRAMA QUEEN

"Last time I checked vampires died from sunlight and a stake through the heart, not tea parties <3 you would do just fine."

next time he should come with me- we would be unstoppable

"Are you interested in going in there?" Levi asked motioning to a shop I had been staring at.

I WAS JUST ZONING OUT-

"I was just looking at that suit in the window," I muttered turning back to face him- "let's keep on walking, I want to see the rest of the city."

he would look really good in that-

maybe i'll ask petra or kuchel to buy it?

OH! I CAN GET HIM A GIFT BEFORE HE LEAVES!

"Follow me then," Levi started walking towards a wide open park. Couples strolled together down paved paths dotted with trees, fountains, and sculptures.

wow-

the city is magnificent

but this looks like a garden you could find in the palace

"Later tonight- they'll light up this place, I believe there will be dancing," Levi glanced down at me smiling softly as I looked around in awe.

i'm so happy we got to do this-

"Can we?" I looked up at him.

IF YOU SAY NO IM GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU LOUDLY IN THIS VERY PUBLIC SPACE

I HAVE NO FEAR

I WANT TO GO DANCING UNDER THE STARS .

"We-" Levi hesitated.

://///

"I'm not saying that I'll divorce you over this but <3 you promised me the full festival experience <3333"