2 new messages.........

*Natalie's POV

Oh god. Did I really just call him Nialler? Gosh we just met. To my surprise, he smiled, and hugged me! Without thinking, I hugged him back. Once we pulled away, he smiled at me one last time before leaving and closing the door behind him.

Mel and I stared at each other until it all sank in. WE JUST MET ONE DIRECTION AND GOT THEIR NUMBERS. We both squealed really loud like the girly girls we are and screamed in each others faces, things like "OH MY GOD I GOT MY HUSBAND'S NUMBER" ( that was Mel talking about Harry.)

After about five minutes of freaking out we headed back to the kitchen, both of us singing What Makes You Beautiful and Kiss You at the top of our lungs.Since my Aunt was out of town we were left in charge of the shop, which meant we had been closing a lot earlier than usual since we had important business to take care of at home. Most of which involved stalking and obsessing over One Direction.

We put the closed sign up and started to head out the door. I made Mel drive while I turned on the radio. And guess what song happened to be on? One Thing.

" So get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms iiiiinsteead! I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing, and you've got that one thiiing!!!!!!" we sang/yelled at the top of our lungs along with the radio. Mel finally pulled up to the little house we lived in ,and we both got out. We both ran up the stairs immediately and flung ourselves onto the couch when we got inside.

We looked at each other smiling like idiots and screamed again. We both ran up the stairs to our rooms to change into comfy clothes. I came back out wearing a light blue longsleeve shirt and grey sweatpants with matching blue fuzzy socks, Mel on the other hand was wearing a dark purple long sleeve and black sweatpants, with fuzzy socks. Did I mention since it was the ending of summer, it was extremely hot outside, but extremely cold inside? Neither of us decided to mess around with the air conditioning ever since we broke it completely once and had a burning hot house for 3 days.

We playfully pushed each other out of the way as we ran downstairs. We each jumped on a couch and turned on the tv. " Join us in two weeks when special guests, One Direction come perform and have an interview! See you next week too, with Alicia Keys!" the tv said as the Megan Muller show was ending. ( a/n it would be ironic I that was actually a show because I mad it up on the spot. It's basically like the Ellen show.) Mel and I looked at each other as I yelled at the screen" We don't need to wait two weeks we have they're numbers!" causing Mel to chuckle at me.

" Speaking of which, what are we even gonna do with their numbers? I mean, we can't text them first, that will seem too desperate!" Mel exclaimed. "They might text us at some point too, I hope, I mean they do have our numbers now." I replied, but deep inside I thought, They most likely won't text us. We are just a couple of other fans, anyways. That's probably all we looked like to them. Just another pair of crazed fans. I was completely proven wrong when my phone buzzed twice. I stared at it and my eyes widened in shock. 2 new messages...........

(A/N haha, cliffhanger. Well not really since you're all pretty clever and might've figured it out already. So I haven't gotten any messages or comments for the contest yet, so idk if I should continue with it or just stop the contest. We'll see I guess! Anyways, thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and share!! The contest is still on for now, so message me or comment if you want to be in the story!!!!! Bye my lovelies I shall see you next chapter!!

Also, I you've taken the time to read my boring authors note, I also wanna let you know that the chapters will most likely keep being short, but that's my plan cuz im going to make short chapters, but there will be lots of them!!!!! )