"KEEP THE CHANGE!"

*Natalie's POV

"GUYS HURRY UP!" Louis and Valerie shouted up the stairs at the same time. Only Niall, Mel, Louis, Valerie, Liam, and Me were down here. Harry and Zayn were probably fixing their hair or something. Everyone else was wearing comfy clothes just like me.

Harry and Zayn walked downstairs while the rest of us screamed, "FINALLY!" Causing us all to laugh. They plopped down on the couch, then Harry and Louis stood back up and ran over to the huge shelf filled with movies. "Oooh no." Liam said smirking.

"What?" Mel asked. "Oh nothing, just knowing them, they'll probably pick a really scary movie or a really lame movie." Liam said. "Hey, don't worry Liam we won't pick Toy Story." Harry smirked. Liam pouted. "Toy Story is NOT lame!" He defended while the rest of us bursted out laughing.

"Oooooo here we go Haz!" Louis said, not showing us the movie and turning around where only Harry could see it. "Oooo perfect!" Harry exclaimed excitedly.

They turned around and proudly showed us the movie they chose.

"Ooooooooohhhh no." I said. Mel and Val laughed knowingly. "What?" Zayn asked smiling. "Ummm... I don't really do well with scary movies, I won't even be able to go to the bathroom without thinking I'll get murdered!" I exclaimed. They laughed. "It's just Paranormal Activity!" Harry exclaimed smirking.

"Exactly!" I said. "Don't worry, we'll walk you to the bathroom." Val said laughing a little. I sighed defeated, and sat back down on the couch.

********************************

*Niall's POV

"Well if we're gonna watch this, I'm making popcorn!" Natalie said standing back up and walking to the kitchen with a smile on her face. She looks so cute. Shut up Niall. She doesn't like you.

"I should probably go with her......." Mel trailed off while following after Natalie. "Why?" Harry asked. "Long story. Ask Val." Mel smiled at him before heading to the kitchen. We turned to Val. "Oh, it's just that last time we left Natalie alone to make popcorn, well, let's just say we had to buy a new microwave." Val said.

We looked at her questioningly while smiling. "Don't even ask." She smirked. We laughed and talked for a while more before the girls came back with popcorn. Yes! It's buttery.

********************************

*Natalie's POV

"YAY POPCORN'S HERE!" Louis shouted as we walked into the room with bowls of popcorn. "Let's start the movie!" Val exclaimed as we plopped down on the couch. I ended up on the corner next to Niall, with Val next to him and Louis next to her, but we weren't squished at all.

Mel and Harry were in the love seat and Zayn and Liam were on the other couch. We all fit well, since they have a ginormous living room.

Louis pressed play on the movie and we watched the few trailers, laughing at some. Then the movie started. Ohhhh no. "Wait pause it! Let's turn off the lights!" Val exclaimed, a mischievous look in her eye. I shot her a look and she just smirked. "Yeah!" Louis said while turning off the lights, so the only light was coming from their huge flat screen tv.

"Guys seriously, are you trying to scare me out of my mind?" I asked, making them laugh. I sighed and turned my attention to the screen, as the others did the same. They laughed and Liam paused it before it could start again, and said that before it starts we should get pizza or something.

We agreed and Niall was going to order. "Niall, just try not to get 10 tons of pizza." Liam smirked. "Oh shuddup." Niall said making us all laugh. Is anyone else obsessed with his accent? No? Just Me? Okay.

When Niall finished the call, he sat back down and Louis pressed play on the movie. We watched it for a bit while it scared the heck out of me, before the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I exclaimed, letting my hair down from the ponytail. Surprisingly, it stayed straight and didn't even look bad.

Liam offered me some money but I refused, yelling for the pizza guy that I'd be right there. Louis shoved some money at me again with a few coins, and this time I couldn't refuse, since he slightly shoved me towards the door. I shoved him back and walked towards the door.

"Hello!" I smiled at the pizza guy, who may I say, isn't bad looking. "Hey babe! Here's your pizza" He winked.

Well then.

I smiled and took two of the three boxes, and giving him the money. He looked at it and shoved it in his pocket. "Awwww, no tip?"He smirked. I knew where he was going with this, but still said, "Yeah, it's in there." He smirked again. "Well, can I have another tip?" He asked, leaning in. He may be hot, but no.

I played along anyways. "Sure." I smirked leaning in slowly too. His eyes started to close and he stepped closer in the door. I quickly took a few nickels from my hand and threw them at his face as hard as I could, one of them hitting him on the nose making him open his eyes, which caused the other one to hit his eye.

"OWW! CRAZY BI*CH!" He screamed at me while shoving the other pizza at me before running towards the driveway.

"KEEP THE CHANGE!" I screamed back at him as he got into his car, still holding on to one of his eyes. I laughed and closed the door, walking back to the living room and setting the three pizza boxes on the table.

"Ummm, what happened?" Mel asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We heard him call you a crazy bi*ch, then you scream at him to keep the change." Val explained smirking.

"Oh right, that. Well.. Um. He asked for a tip which, in his case apparently meant kiss, and he started leaning in so I may or may not have thrown a few nickels in his face." I explained smirking.

They looked at each other, then all bursted out laughing. After they had calmed down, we started to watch the scary movie while we ate pizza, but in the dark. That probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, I could choke. But oh well. This pizza is so good, it's worth it.

Every time a scary part came on, I would jump a little and tense up. At one point, Niall leaned in a little closer and put his arm around my shoulder, comforting me. This is so sweet, I think I have diabetes.

Thanks Niall.

I immediately loosened up a bit, and we were closer now. I tried to concentrate on the movie, but kept getting distracted by Niall. Not that I'm complaining. Not at all.

********************************

*Zayn's POV

Natalie was so cute, jumping at every little thing. I kept looking over at her, but what I saw next I wasn't expecting. WHY DOES NIALL HAVE HIS ARM AROUND HER?!

Why am I getting so jealous? Well I think it's obvious I have a crush on her now, but Niall obviously does too. But this is it. I HAVE to make a move soon. And I'm doing it tonight. My original plan was to be sitting next to her and comforting her, but looks like Niall beat me to it.

But when would I get the opportunity? "Louis, will you pause the movie? I need someone to take me to the bathroom." Natalie said smiling sheepishly.

Well, looks like this is my chance.

********************************

A/N Hey readers! I'm sorry for the crappy chapter, the next one will be better, I promise! And I've already got it written, so as soon as I get 15 votes I'll upload it!

And This time, it actually WILL have drama in it! Haha I've said that so many times. But I'm for reals now.

One last thing. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR OVER 10,000 READS! Its really incredible, I remember almost crying of happiness when I got over 500. Imagine me now! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Okay, done with my rant. 15 for the next chappie? I think I already said that. Anyways, bye lovelies! Stay perfect!! :D

~Natalie(: xxx