My phone be Buzzin.

***Last Chapter...

"That's probably all we looked like to them. Just another pair of crazed fans. I was completely proven wrong when my phone buzzed twice. I stared at it and my eyes widened in shock. 2 new messages..........."

* Natalie's POV

2 new messages. 1 new message from Zayn(; 1 new message from Niall:) Oh. My. God. They did text me! Which one should I open first? I closed my eyes and clicked on a random one.

From: Zayn(;

Hey babe!! The lads and I were missing you both(: ( mostly me). We were wondering if we could come over sometime or If you two could come to the flat we have here. Text me back when you get this! Bye babe;)

OMG. Zayn Malik just texted me. No Natalie don't die, you have so much life to live! Alright. Next text. From Niall:) Eeee!! Okay. Click.

From: Niall:)

Hey! The lads and I were remembering what happened today and remembered we had your numbers(: We were hoping if you could come to our flat or if we could come to yours? (: We're missing you already!! Haha text me back if you get the chance! Thanks:))

" AHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard Mel scream. To be honest I kind of forgot she was here for a second. "What?!" I yelled at her. " Omg Omg Omg Harry just texted meeee!!" "Really? Zayn and Niall just texted me!!" I told her. "Did they say something about wanting to come over or us going over?" Mel asked.

"Yeah!" I said "Wait soo can we go?? Or are they coming? 'cause you know we have a small house and it would end up being seven of us all crowded in one house! And how would we fit on the couches? We only have 2 medium sized couches that only fit three people on each! That would mean that one of us would have to sit one the ground! And what about the kitchen? You know it's so sma-" I rushed until Mel cut me off.

" NAT!" she yelled in my face to get me to stop talking. " What?" I asked. She laughed. "We can go over to their flat! Whatever a flat is... This is why I want to be British!!" She yelled. Now it was my turn to laugh. "Mel! We've both read enough fan fics to know that a flat is a sort of house." ( haha get it cuz you're reading a fan fic now! No? ok.) "ohhh yeah.." Mel said. "Well you text them back and I'll text Harry back!!" She said excitedly. "OKAY!" I yelled.

Oh no. What am I supposed to say? I'll text Niall first. Hehe.

To: Niall:)

Hey Niall! Mel and I were wondering If we could go to your flat? Because our house is too small haha. (:

~Natalie:)

Ok, now for Zayn.

To:Zayn(;

Hey! Is it ok if Mel and I go to your flat? It's too small here(:

~Natalie:)

Okay. Now to wait for their answers. For those of you who dont know, You might think that since Mel and I live in California, we live by the pretty beach, have a great view of the Hollywood sign, and have met loads of celebrities.

You could not be more wrong. Neither of us have met any celerbeties( until now, but you know), We don't live by the beach and can't see the Hollywood sign unless we drive all the way to see it. But we do live in a small, quiet town which I forget the name of. Well, at least it was quiet until Mel and I moved here.

All of a sudden my phone buzzed, snapping me out of my thoughts. Should I look at it? I mean it could be a stra- CLICK

1 new message.

From: Niall:)

Sure!! Be here at 7:00, yeah? I mean, if that's alright with you(:

I chuckled. Awww. I checked the time. 6:20.

To: Niall:)

Sure!!(: See ya soon!!

~Natalie

Send. Heehee. Oh look, phone buzzed again. 1 new message.

From: Zayn(;

Sure babe!!(; Try to get here at 7!!!!(:

To: Zayn(;

Sure!!:)

~Natalie

I smiled at the texts between Niall, Zayn, And I. I looked over at Mel who would squeal every once in a while, and was smiling at her phone like an idiot. "Come on, Natalie!" she said out of nowhere. " We gotta go get ready!!"

I squealed and ran upstairs, Mel following close behind.

When I got to my room, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and saw I had a text from Niall.

From: Niall:)

I just realized you probably need our address to come over........

Haha(:

I laughed. How could that slip my mind?

To: Niall:)

Lol that would be helpful!! :)

My phone buzzed again.

From:Zayn(;

Hey babe, do you need our address?(;

He found a way to put a winky face everywhere didn't he? Silly boy.

To: Zayn(;

No thanks, Niall gave it to me.(: thanks tho!

~Natalie

As I put my phone down on my bed and walked to the closet, My phone vibrated AGAIN. Geez. My phone be buzzin.

From: Niall:)

Here it is!(:

I copied down the address and texted him back , "Thanks!!(: " He soon texted back. "No problem(:"

I smiled and put my phone down. Now what to wear......

(A/N

Hey readers!! Sorry if I confused you with all the texts and stuff(: The contest is still on, but I'll be choosing soon!! I will pick two people( one for Liam, one for Louis.).

I've picked the Liam one already, but haven't told them yet!!!(:

Anyways, keep voting, and remember to comment or message me if you want to be in the story!!

I tried to make this chappie a little longer too(: Bye lovelies!!)