AUTHORS NOTE. PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU

First off, I am so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating in forever. I'm actually so embarrassed even. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be updating anymore. I would delete this account, but I don't know how and I really want all of you to know that I have a new account. I haven't posted anything on it yet, so you might not be able to find me.

Anyways, I guess I wanted to start fresh, and I have a fanfic that I am currently writing on my new account, so hopefully that will be up soon. So far, I think it's much better and less carrot-ty than this, so hopefully you'll read it!

Thank you SO SO MUCH to all of you that have been telling me to please update, or have just been waiting in general. Thanks for sticking with me (:

I really, really hope you won't be mad at me or anything for not posting in forever, then just saying that I'm not going to post at all. I feel really bad.

Thank you to everyone that has read this story, or voted, or commented. It really means so much. I hope you're all still there with me on my new account (:

I don't really want to just say my new account, for somewhat personal reasons. I know that sounds weird, but bear with me, haha.(: If you're still there and haven't given up on me yet, then you can just ask me to message you the name, and I will, I promise. Again, I don't have anything yet but I'll try to update as soon as possible so you can find me.

Again, I am SOOOO SORRY for everything. I hope you don't hate me.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME.

~Natalie~ (: