Zayn in a girl version!

*Natalie's POV

Niall continued gently pulling me away from fans while holding my hand. Paparazzi showed up too, everyone yelling questions at us. Obviously many people got pictures. And trust me, I know what Directioners are like. And paparazzi. In a little bit, those pictures will be everywhere. Rumors will start. I'll get hate. Lots of hate. So will the girls.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when we finally got outside. Niall and I ran to the limo, and got inside. Everyone else was already in there. We sat down next to each other, and I realized Niall was still holding my hand. We both blushed like crazy and he let go. I was disappointed for a second, but I quickly covered it up. Louis and Harry, and Val and Mel smiled at us knowingly. Liam was still staring out the window at the fans, waving a few times. I don't know if it was just me, but Zayn actually looked a little jealous.

************************************

*Niall's POV

Sparks. Thats what I felt when I grabbed her hand. I noticed fans shouting a few things at her; I didn't new a detective to know it was most likely hate. I didn't want to seem too protective, because people would get pictures of me talking to her, and start rumours. But I couldn't help myself. I went over to where she was, and grabbed her hand, while blushing slightly. Yes, I have a crush on her. Not even denying it anymore. I had to get her out of there before she started believing the hate. She couldnt. She's too beautiful. (a/n awww)

She looked up at me, and I noticed she was blushing a little too. I heard a bunch of camera clicks, and gently pulled her along with me. I've never felt sparks with anyone before. Natalie is different. In the perfect way. I heard from Mel that she loves food too, I'd love to take her out to eat one day. Maybe to Nandos. I mentally sighed. I need to stop creating perfect daydreams in my head. It's never going to happen, Niall. Stop. She doesn't feel the same way.

************************************

*Zayn's POV

He was holding her hand. NIALL was holding her hand. They were both blushing. So he has a crush on her. And it looks like she has one on him, too. That's it. He's going to steal her away soon, I just know it. I'm going to blow my chance with her if I keep acting stupid and just sit here, while Niall makes her fall in love with him. I really do love her. She's gorgeous. But Niall will take her away from me if I don't do something. I have to make a move on her soon. Tonight. I'll do it tonight. And I know exactly how.

************************************

*Natalie's POV

In the car, everyone made random conversation with each other, while Louis and Valerie kept being weird. Awww. Perfect guy for Val. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. Not of Valerie, but of the way they act. Louis is a great guy and all, but he's like my best friend. And he's Val's. They just aren't afraid to show their love. I just wish I could be like that with someone, someday.

Zayn started making conversation with me, and we just talked for a while. He told me what it was like to film the Kiss You and Live While We're Young music videos. His eyes lit up when he talked about it, I could tell he really enjoyed it. The other boys jumped in an told us all the details about it. Apparently Niall was the shark that was chasing Zayn. They said Harry fell off of the poles in the background when they were on the jail looking set, and they thought he was seriously hurt but Harry was hysterically laughing about it. He said he "did it on purpose".

It was fun just listening to them, they seemed so excited about it. And their accents. Have I ever said how attractive their accents are? Because they are. I swear I could listen to them talk all day.

************************************

*Still Natalie's POV

We finally reached the other mall that Paul suggested, who, by the way, came in another car with the other security guards. They were going to stay close to us inside too, to make sure we were safe. The driver parked and we followed the boys out. They even held the doors open for us. Awww. I put my sunglasses back on. Everyone else did the same. Paul told the boys they had to put a SnapBack or a beanie on, because people 'knew their hair'.

They groaned but did it anyways. Valerie asked to use her SnapBack that she let me borrow, and I let her. I quickly fixed my hair by using the car window as a mirror. Everyone chuckled at me. "Zayn in a girls version!" Louis exclaimed, making us all laugh. "Okay boys and girls." Paul started, before being interrupted by Louis. "We're not Kindergarteners Paul!" Louis groaned. "You sure act like one," Paul teased.

We laughed and Louis just pouted. "Anyways, we have to really be careful this time. We're going to split up, because five boys walking around with girls is really obvious. So here are the groups. Melanie and Harry, you two can go together. Liam, you better go with Valerie and Louis. Make sure they're not too loud. And Zayn, you go with Natalie and Niall." He told us. Oh no. What about our plan for Liam? Well I can text everyone from the inside. We can still do it. But oh gosh. I'm going to be alone with my two crushes. Yes, I have two crushes. You can't say you haven't had two before. But of course, being me, I'll probably say or do something stupid, and blow my chances with both of them.

We started walking toward the building, the security guards nearby. We split up in our groups. I was in

between Niall and Zayn. Well this is awkward. Our group was the first to get through the door. I just realized I have two guys with me. I look like a player. "So, where to first?" I asked, wanting to break the silence. "I don't know. We ARE shopping for you, you know." Zayn told me, smiling. "Right." I smiled. "Follow me!"

************************************

A/N

Sorry this chapter sucks, the next one will be drama-filled! I've still got Writer's block. Help me.

Also, please go read Dark_Directioner 's fanfics, they're both really good! And by the way, that's Jenny! The girl who won Liam's GF!!! ;) (she's coming into the story soon) Anyways, please go read her fanfics, and fan her! Thanks(: And... What do you think Zayn is planning for tonight?

Hmmmm.... How about 10 - 15 votes for the next chapter? Maybe 5 comments? I'll do that!! :D And please don't forget to read my other fanfic!! Vote and comment on it please!! (: bye lovelies!

~Natalie(: xxx