Unexpected Kiss.

WOOO WE REACHED THE GOAL!! HERE IT IS, LOVELIES!

PS... THIS ONE REALLY IS DRAMA FILLED!! :D ENJOY!

****************************************************************

*Natalie's POV

I was hoping that Niall would offer to take me, and he looked like he was about to say something. His mouth opened to say something but Zayn cut him off. "I'll take you!" Zayn said quickly, smiling. I felt myself blush slightly. I obviously had no problem with it though. Who would?

"Sure! Thanks." I smiled at him standing up. He stood up too, with a smile on his face. I didn't look at Niall, and I don't exactly know why, it just felt awkward if I looked at him when I was with Zayn.

I looked over at Zayn and he was smiling at me as we walked down the long hallway. Louis started to hum a wedding song, making me blush tremendously.

We kept walking until we turned the corner to the other hallway where the bathroom was. I honestly didn't even need to go to the bathroom, I just wanted to get out of there for a little. It was scary okay.

I just don't understand how the boys and the rest of the girls are fearless, and then there's me, scared out of my mind.

"So umm Natalie, here..we are." Zayn said awkwardly(and adorably) as we stood in front of the bathroom door. "Oh, I don't REALLY have to go, I just wanted to get out of there for a bit. Care to stay with me for a little?" I asked smiling.

He smiled back. "Of course." And we sat on the floor next to each other, our backs leaning against the wall. He looked into my eyes and we both sort of just stared at each other, but it wasn't awkward. I stared into his gorgeous, brown, hazel eyes.

We made small talk for about two minutes, then heard Louis yell, "HURRY UP OR I'LL START IT WITHOUT YOU!" Zayn yelled back, "GO AHEAD!" And we heard the sounds of the movie again soon after.

Zayn and I talked some more, then abruptly stopped for some reason, and we were still staring into each others eyes. It was just like those movie moments. Then I noticed he was starting to lean in. That's when It hit me...

Oh my God. Zayn Malik was about to kiss me.

********************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Haha just kidding guys. I'm not THAT mean! (;

****************************************************************

*Natalie's POV

My heart started to race. Oh my god. What do I do? He leaned closer and my breath caught in my throat as I blushed crazily.

His eyes fluttered shut. Oh god. I have to stop this. It feels so right, yet wrong when I'm thinking of another guy.

"Umm... Zayn." His eyes opened and almost looked hurt. "What? What's wrong?" He asked. "I-I'm sorry Zayn." I looked at him, trying to read his expression.

"I- I thought you wanted to kiss me." He said blushing even more than I was, making me blush even more. "No it's not that.. I - I did....It's... Just.." I stuttered. What do I say?

"No, it's fine. It doesn't matter anymore." He said quickly, still blushing and went upstairs quickly to his room.

I felt horrible. What did I just do? I wanted to kiss him, I really did! Of course, I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss him?!?!? It just didn't feel right when Niall was on my mind. I guess I would've done the same if Niall tried to kiss me though.

But god, I've ruined my friendship with Zayn completely. I have to do something about it.

I debated on wether or not I should try to go after Zayn, but I need time to think. I'll go back to the movie, no matter how much it scares me. I don't care, I won't be able to concentrate anyways.

I walked back to the living room slowly, obviously blushing like a tomato, remembering what just happened. When I walked in, everyone turned to look at me, smiling.

"Did a monster- Natalie? What happened?" Val asked, suddenly turning concerned like the others. "Umm.. N-Nothing." I stuttered, blushing more. Gosh I probably look like I'll explode soon.

"Wait, why are you blushing?" Mel asked, also concerned.

"I... Umm." They stared at me expectantly. "It's Nothing, really." I tried to sound convincing, but didn't even fool myself. Luckily, they decided to let it go. Until.....

"Wait, where's Zayn?" Harry asked me. Really Harry, you had to ask that? ".....Oh. Umm..he's.. In his.. Room. "I explained. They looked suspicious but decided to drop it. I knew the girls would question me later anyways.

I sat back down next to Niall, just a little farther away this time. I think he sensed I was uncomfortable. Louis pressed play, but I just couldn't concentrate anymore. Zayn's words repeated over and over in my head.

' It doesn't matter anymore....it doesn't matter anymore... It doesn't matter.' I felt like crying. It was all my fault. I like him too. How could I be so stupid?

********************************

*Natalie's POV

"Natalie, get up pleeeease, we need to talk." I heard from above me. I yawned. I guess I must've fallen asleep. I realized I was leaning on a sleeping Niall, and slowly sat up so I wouldn't wake him. I looked up to meet the eyes of Val and Melanie.

I knew they'd question me. I looked around. All of the boys were asleep, except for Zayn, who was nowhere to be found. "Where's Zayn?" I asked somewhat nervously.

"He left."

****************************************************************

A/N

WHOA. CLIFFHANGER!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

And I know I said this in the last chapter, but again, thank you all SOOOOOO much for over 10,000 reads!!! And I think I forgot to mention this, but thanks so much for over 130 fans too!!! :D

Where do you think Zayn is? You'll have to wait and find out!

How about 25 or more votes for the next chapter?Maybe! But I know we can do this!!! ;)

Remember, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!! :D

~Natalie(: xxxx