THAT'S not weird at all

*Natalie's POV

"Okay Natalie, this ones for you." Niall said, smiling. Oh no. "Have you ever gotten drunk?" I sighed in relief. Thank goodness it wasn't anything about boyfriends because I would be extremely blushing right now. "Well...... Just a FEW times." I replied. "She is the funniest person EVER when she's drunk." Mel chimed in. I playfully glared at her and everyone laughed.

"Alright my turn!" Zayn yelled. "This ones for Mel. Okay Mel, describe Natalie as best as you can." he said winking at me. Oh shiz. Mel laughed. "Well, Natalie is the happiest, most carefree girl I know.She's always really hyper too, it can get annoying, but I love her for it. She's always hungry, and always has a mirror with her to check on herself, which there's really no point in, since she's always this gorgeous." She said, smiling at me.

I laughed. "Thanks Mel." I noticed Niall and Zayn smiling a little too much. Well then. THAT'S not weird at all. "Hazza, it's your turn." Louis said smiling. "Okay, erm, this one's for Natalie. Natalie, describe Mel." I smiled.

"Well, Mel is absolutely gorgeous as you can see, she's really outgoing and I'd say she's the flirt out of us two. She also just really likes to have fun, and is just awesome." I said smiling. "Aww thanks Nats." Mel said, hugging me. I laughed. "So, are all these questions going to be directed at Natalie and I?" Mel asked

" No,here I'll ask Nialler a question." Liam said. "Okay Niall, have you ever gotten really mad at me?" Niall smirked. "Well there was that one time when you stole my crisps and I jumped on you." He said in his adorable Irish accent. We all laughed while Liam fake pouted.

"OKAY MY TURN!" Louis yelled. "This ones for both Mel and Natalie. Do you two have any hot friends like you?" We laughed. "Well there is this really great friend we have, she's really beautiful, but we haven't talked to her in a while since she's a model now. Her name's Valerie. (AKA CARMEN) We really miss her." I said. "Hey,didn't she say yesterday that she would call us today?" Mel asked me.

"Oh yeah!" I said. Louis smiled. Him and Eleanor had recently broken up. She cheated on him, which was horrible. He really didn't deserve it. "Well I'd like to meet Valerie someday." He said smiling, which made us smile. "Sure we'll introduce you to her sometime."

As if on cue, my phone went off. My ringtone, Haven't met you yet by Michael Bublè blasted from my phone. Mel and I looked at each other and squealed a little. Only one person had that ringtone in both of our phones. Valerie.

I shot up from the circle on the floor and ran to my purse. I frantically searched for it, the smile never leaving Mel and I's faces as the boys were singing along to my ringtone. I finally found it and put her .on speaker.

************************************

(A/N. Hey guys! So what do you know, Valerie(Carmen) is slowly coming into the story!! Woooo! They'll meet Jenny soon too!

So keep voting and commenting readers!!! Bye my lovelies! (:

~Natalie(: xx )