"...not many people have THIS!"

THIS CHAPTER IS AWESOMELY DEDICATED TO....

smilinglikenialler , 1dnhhs , and alyred. Thanks for entering the contest!!! And thanks to everyone else who also entered. THIS ONES FOR YOU GUYS.

************************************

*Natalie's POV

I frantically searched my closet. Well, I officially have nothing to wear. I sighed and sat down on my bed and checked my phone.

Zayn never texted me back when I said Niall had already given me their address. Was he mad? Never mind, he has no reason to be. I got back up, searching for more clothes, which there wasn't really a point in. It's not like the perfect outfit will magically appear in my closet.

"NATALIE!" I heard Mel yell. I could tell she was outside of my door. "COME IN!" I yelled back. She burst into the room looking ready to leave. "Natalie, why aren't you dressed?!" she exclaimed. "I don't have anything to wear!" "What about this?" She asked as she pulled the perfect outfit out of the closet and matching shoes. I smiled. "Perfect. How did I not see this before?" Mel laughed and handed me the clothes.

************************************

We walked down the stairs together. Well more like playfully shoved each other. Mel was wearing a blue and white striped mid-sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans, with blue vans. I was wearing a pretty red mid-sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, and red converse. Mel's hair was perfectly curled, while mine was perfectly straightened. I pulled on a black leather jacket while Mel put on a black regular jacket. Our makeup was perfect too, since Mel did it. I've always hated makeup so I made sure Mel didn't put too much on me.

I was extremely nervous, and I could tell Mel was too. I made Mel drive since I was shaking too much, but she wasnt much different. What will happen tonight? What if something goes wrong? Wait, why am I worrying so much? Tonight is supposed to be fun, and it will be. "Natalie?" Mel asked. "Yeah?" "Are you nervous?" She asked. "Duh." I replied. She laughed.

"Well, I am too. You know I have the biggest crush on Harry, what if I say something stupid?!" She exclaimed. "Mel, chill. I could say the same thing about Niall, but if Harry really likes you,he'll put up with it. Like I do." I joked. She cracked a smile. "Gee,thanks." I laughed. "But seriously Mel, it'll all turn out good in the end." I said. "Ugh. Why cant I be as carefree as you?" She asked. I laughed. "Well, not many people have,THIS!" I exclaimed, pointing to myself. She laughed at me.

Before I knew it, we arrived at their "flat" as they called it. To us, it was a house. A huge one, at that. Well what did I expect, five famous people living together. I'll bet they all have their own bathroom! I thought. "Natalie! We're here!" Mel exclaimed, finally looking excited, and not nervous. Looks like my awesome pep talk worked. I smiled and got out of the car.

We squealed, then began to run up the enormous driveway and onto the steps. We argued over who had to ring the doorbell, both of us suddenly nervous about the whole thing again. Eventually I gave in and rang it. "I got it!" We heard an unmistakeable Irish accent say. One that I've had a crush on for a long time..........

(A/N

Please excuse my incredibly short chapters. Buuuuuut there will be many of them, and I update pretty often,sooooo I'd say we're all good(:

Again, thanks for all of you who entered!! Means a lot!!xxx)

~Natalie!!!:)