"What do you wanna do at the flat?"

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!! :D

********************************

*Natalie's POV

We all walked around until we got to American Eagle. I love this store! And, us being girls, practically ran in there excitedly. We tried on a bunch of clothes and laughed the whole time all in about 40 minutes. We bought lots of clothes, enough for Mel and I to last almost forever, and decided to head to the food court.

Of course, the boys were still there. Mel secretly texted Harry telling them to get out of there but to not tell Liam why, because we were headed over there to grab a smoothie. Well, ANOTHER smoothie for Skylar.

Mel discreetly whispered to me that Harry and the boys were headed towards American Eagle to shop, which is where we were at the moment, so I freaked out a little. "Umm guys, we should get going, the mall will be closing soon!" I said, starting to walk a little faster. Way to not be obvious. "What are you talking about, the mall doesn't close until 9:00!" Val said. I shot her a look but she didn't seem to understand.

"I know, but still. I'm thirsty, lets go get our smoothies already!" I said. Skylar laughed, but followed me anyways. Skylar and I walked a little ahead of Mel and Val.

I looked back at one point and they weren't far from us, but Mel was whispering something in Val's ear, and a look of realization crossed her face. I guess now she knows what's going on, that's good. Skylar's still clueless though, which is also good.

We finally reached the food court and the boys were nowhere to be seen. Good. Again. We walked up to the smoothie stand and got one for each. Then we found a table and sat down. "So Sky, if I can call you that......can I?" Val asked. Skylar laughed. "Sure!"

"Yay! So Sky, as we said earlier, we have a really cool guy friend, he's a GREAT guy, and since I kinda know what kind of guys you like already, I think you'd really like him!" Val said. "Yeah, he's cute, sweet, charming. He'd be perfect for you!" Mel added. Skylar smiled. "He sounds like a great guy! What does he look like?" She asked.

"Well, he has brown hair, brown eyes, he's really cute, he has an accent, he's just adorable!" I told her. "Awwwwww."She said smiling."What's his name?"

"Ummm, L-James!" Val said, as Mel and I shot her a look. "Uh, yeah... James is his middle name, he gets called that sometimes. I forget his first name, but it starts with an L!" I said trying to not sound too obvious.

Sky smiled. "Thats cute! So when do you think we'll be able to meet?" "Soon! Maybe tomorrow, or the day after that!" Mel exclaimed.

"Alright , great! Sorry, I have to go now, but I'll give you my number, we can text!" She said smiling while standing up. "Yeah!" Val said. We put Skylar's number in our phones and texted her so she'd have our numbers. We hugged goodbye and promised to meet up soon.

"Alrighty girls! We should probably meet up with the guys again!" Val said/yelled when Skylar left, being shushed by a laughing Mel. Val texted Louis that it was safe to come to the food-court, that our mission succeeded, and that the girl had left, but we got her number.

Soon, the boys came back and Liam looked a little happier from spending time with his best friends. I resisted the urge to awwww again. That's a bad habit of mine.

"Heeeeeey girls!" Louis shouted from across the food court, being shushed by Harry and Liam and a laughing Zayn and Niall. Gosh Louis, does he forget he's famous?

"I mean, heeeeey girls." Louis whispered when they got closer, making us laugh. "HEY LOU....ISE!" Val yelled, then added the 'ise' when she realized a couple teenage girls were nearby.

Luckily the girls turned away. Funny we didn't notice them before. "Louise? Really?" Louis asked Val, chuckling. "Yup!" Val exclaimed. We laughed. "Well, I think it's time we get going, it's getting late." Liam said.

We agreed and started walking out. Zayn casually draped his arm around my shoulder, and since he's taller than me, it worked easily for him. Oh my god. "So Natalie, what do you wanna do when we get back to the flat?" He asked staring into my eyes and smiling.

"Ummm..... I- I don't.. Know." I replied awkwardly making him and the others laugh, except for Niall who looked pissed/sad and stated at the ground. Awwww. He looks so cute. No. Shut up Natalie. I wonder what's wrong? I looked back up at Zayn. Why do they both have to be so cute/hot?

********************************

A/N Heeey readers! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! School stuff, blah blah blah. I'll make the next chappie longer too!

Anyways, thanks soo much for all the feedback! It really means a lot!

One last thing. A VERY IMPORTANT THING! Okay, so there's another author on Wattpad, her name's JuliaFuentes and she's writing a fanfic that I'm helping her promote, maybe even help her write! Her fanfic is called Can You Really Find Love? One Direction fan fic . IT'S REALLY GREAT SHE'S WRITTEN TWO CHAPTERS ALREADY! So pleaaaaaase do me a favor and go fan her, vote, and comment on her story! :D

Alrighty, so, how about 15 or more votes for the next chappie! Btw, it will be DRAMA FILLED!! :D

*Pic of the girls on the side! (:

~Natalie(: xxx