" Would you like to join us?"

*Natalie's POV

Mel and I looked at each other before having a complete fangirl moment together. "VAS 'APPENIN' NIALLER!!!" We heard a familiar Doncaster accent say. "I DON'T EVEN SAY THAT ANYMORE!" Zayn's voice complained. Oh god.

Me and Mel looked at each other once more before racing for the door to the kitchen and slapping it open. The first thing I saw was a huddled group of five boys. Awww they were group hugging!! I could just tell by their backs they were One Direction! Oh gosh that sounded weird. Mel and I tried to run out the door at the same time which we failed at so I backed up and let her go first.

She seemed grateful as she almost fell forward but steadied herself. We both made a small squeaking noise which caused five heads to turn this way. LORD HELP ME. "Hello are you alright?" Liam asked. We stared at him in shock at first until Mel spoke up," Yeah I'm fine thanks!". The boys smiled at us and I saw them coming up to us.

I mentally squealed but tried to look like a normal person when I asked cheerfully," Hi! Can I get you anything?"

"Well besides an ambulance, " Niall chuckled, glancing back at Zayn, who was being tackled by Louis as they tried to see who could get over here first. "They still have to order" he finished, smiling. My eyes widened.

"So your order earlier WAS all for you?" I asked. He laughed.

That sexy, adorable laugh.

Shut up brain. "Well yeah, but it's not all for now." I'm saving it for later", he said rubbing his stomach. Now I laughed. "Alright," I said smiling. "So what can I get YOU?" I asked turning to Liam and Harry. Liam smiled at me before answering, "An oatmeal cookie,please." "Okay," I replied smiling. "And you?" I asked turning to Harry. Him and Mel were too busy staring into each others eyes, smiling.

Liam gently nudged him, causing him and Mel to blush, as he answered," Erm, just a raspberry muffin, please." "Alright" I answered , getting their orders and placing them in front of them. "That'll be $5.99. " smiling. They looked at each other nervously before calling Zayn. "ZAYN!" they called at the same time. Zayn looked up and seemed to notice me for the first time. He smiled and began to walk over. I noticed Niall slightly frowning at him until he saw me again, causing it to turn into a smile.

"ZAYN" Harry yelled in his ear "WHAT" he yelled back in his face. I stifled a laugh. "We need your help with the American currency," Liam told him. "Oh alright how much was it ?" he asked smiling and turning to me " $5.99" I said trying not to blush. I failed. He smiled again, took Liam's wallet, and handed me the money. I smiled, and put it in the cash register.

"Your change is .50 thanks for buying at Steph's Sweets and Coffee!" Niall chuckled at me, Zayn smiled, Harry was too busy looking into Mel's eyes, and Liam screamed a little as Louis jumped onto his back screaming "I'LL NEVER LET GO JACK!" I laughed and Harry and Mel seemed to notice what was going on and laughed too.

Niall then turned to me and said ,"So you're not a fan?" "What? Of course I am." I replied smiling. " Oh we just thought you weren't, since you aren't screaming in our faces right now," said Zayn chuckling a little. I smiled, "You don't know the self control I'm needing right now so I won't do that" I replied making them laugh.

OH GOD I JUST MADE ONE DIRECTION LAUGH. "WELL HELLO IM LOUIS" He screamed in my face. "HEY IM NATALIE NICE TO MEET YOU!' I yelled back at him making the rest of the boys laugh. "DO YOU LIKE CARROTS?" he screamed at me again. Strange question, but I answered truthfully, "YES WHO DOESN'T" "I LIKE YOU WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!" He yelled at me again. I laughed and said "Okay." He looked disappointed. " I thought we were having a screaming contest!" His face immediately lit up as he yelled, "AND I WON!!!"

I laughed at him. " Well I'll have 3 pumpkin muffins please, " he said grinning " Don't worry two of them are for NIALLER here." The Irish boy screamed "YES!" and pumped his fist in the air. I laughed again. Gosh a lot of laughing today. "And I'll have a Jumbo chocolate chip cookie ," Zayn spoke up , grinning. "Okay, that'll be $5:59." I said smiling. Louis handed me six dollars.

I got their order for them and placed their receipt and a penny onto the counter. ".01 cent is your change, have a nice day," I said smiling. Even though inside I was dying a little. I knew they couldn't stay forever, They'd have to leave now. "Oh no thanks babe," Louis said. "Keep the penny, for charity or something. Or feed it to a fish." he said grinning. I smiled back and said " Okay" as I put it back in the cash register.

"I hope you have a fish in the cash register," said Niall, smiling. I laughed again. "WELL IM GONNA GO SIT DOWN BYE NATTERS" Louis yelled at me. "Natters?" I questioned. " Yes that's your new name!" He said laughing. "Silly Natters." And with that he skipped back to his seat. I laughed at him. "Would you two girls like to join us and sit down?" Harry asked.

Oh god. Mel and I looked at each other. I could tell in her eyes she was inner fangirling as much as I was. "Well we kinda have to work......" Mel started. "Oh come on girls, we ARE your only costumers. " Zayn pointed out. Mel and I looked at each other again. "Good point!" we both exclaimed, smiling.

********************************

A/N Hey readers! I tried to make this one longer but I don't know if I succeeded very well.(: Again sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes. Well I hope you're enjoying the story!! (:xx

-Natalie