Chapter Twenty.

*play the song well... you'll know when.*

•••

"One! Two! Three!" Sam shouts from across the table as we all take a shot. I down mine and drink some cranberry after to help ease the burn in my throat.

We've been here an hour and I'd say everyone is pretty fucked up. Well not puking and falling all over place fucked up. But everyone's happy and doing crazy shit. Danny, Abby, and Sam are now dancing... if  you can call that dancing. Nick and Jade just gambled 100 dollars on beer pong. Declan and Xander went off to gods knows where. And Im sitting on the kitchen counter watching them because it's hilarious. I'm laughing at Nicks yelling, as Austin appears out of nowhere.

"Well if it isn't my lemon!" he smiles and goes to the cooler to grab a beer. "What are you drinking?" he looks at my cup before joining me on the kitchen counter.

"Vodka cranberry." I say and finish the rest of my cup. "Well I was." I set the empty cup in front of him.

"So you missed the show. It's not like you to miss a show." He says while getting off the counter to make me a drink.

"I was busy." I tell him while staring at him pouring the vodka making sure he doesn't over do it. "Besides, no one threw any punches." He chuckles and hands me my cup.

"I was waiting for that Declan kid to throw one at Kyle, but it never happened." He sounds so disappointed.

"Of course his name was Kyle." It always has to be a Kyle.

Austin and I kept talking and mainly laughing at Nick who kept bitching about missing a shot. Honestly the reason they still haven't lost was because of Jade, she was making them all. Austin was currently making me another drink when the girls came and joined us.

"No matter how many times he plays, he still sucks." Sam says grabbing a water while smoking a joint. "Hey Nick! You suck!" She shouts and he gives her the finger.
We laugh as she hands me the joint before going to tease him some more.

Austin hands me my drink while Abby and I laugh at the scene in front of us. Danny left to go find Declan who ran off outside. Abby grabs a drink and joins me on the counter as we watch how this game is going to end.

I take a hit of it and lean back on the kitchen cabinets watching Sam shout at Nick as he tries to throw the ball. Of course... he misses. They have 3 cups left while the others have 2, If the other team misses then thanks to Jade, they'll win. I take one last hit of the joint and hand it to Austin who was leaning on the counter between my legs. How did I not notice that.

Abby sees my confusion and chuckles as she shakes her head at me. I flip her off making her laugh.

I was about to say something but got interrupted by everyone cheering. I turn to see Nick shouting while hugging Jade who's trying to shove him off.

"We all know they did not have 100 bucks on them." Austin says and we burst out laughing because it's true.

"Let's play." I hear Austin say. I turn to look at him with an eyebrow raised while he flips over to face me. "You and I. Let's make a bet." He grins.

"Yea no. I know better than to make bets with you." I get off the counter as he shakes his head and laughs.

"C'mon, you've done worse." He gives me a smirk.