Chapter Seven.

•••

I texted the girls telling them I'll meet them there at 9. Mostly because I didn't feel like picking anyone up also Oli and I took a waaaaay longer nap than expected.

I started getting ready considering it was now about to be 8.

I decided on a black denim skin tight dress, with a zipper down the front. And paired it with black boots. With my makeup I did a smokey eye w/ nude lips, and let my hair down.

I give myself one last look in the mirror and walk out.

As I step out I notice it's starting to get cooler which means my favorite season is almost here. Who doesn't love fall, I mean it's not hot nor cold, it's the perfect weather. Its sweater weather.

I arrive at the party and for once I see we all got here at the exact same time.

I get out my car as Sam, Danny and Jade get out of Sam's, and Ryan, Abby and Dylan get out of Ryan's.

As we walk to each other I whistle at the girls and Jade starts model walking flipping her hair.

"You looking hot af yourself baby!" Jade shouts at me looking me up and down.

Walking in we hear a song that never in a million years we'd hear at a high school party.

Unwritten is blasting through the speakers.
Yeah you heard that right.

"This is the best thing ever!" Sam shouts and disappears into the crowd.

As soon as we hear it we all turn to look at each other at the chorus is about to start.

"Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find" Everyone starts yelling the lyrics.

"Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions!"

Now this party is going to be fun.

"Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you" Jade and I scream out and dance our way to the kitchen.

They've been playing throwback songs all night instead of the shitty rap music and it's the best thing ever.

"For once I won't threaten the dj." I tell Jade taking a sip of my drink.

"For once these people aren't morons!" She yells out loud making people stare at her. This girl I swear.

An hour in and everyone's already tipsy. I actually only had 2 drinks so I'm pretty good. Jade's become the queen of beer pong, Sam and Danny have been taking shots, Ryan and Abby are being responsible per usual. And Dylan.... idk what happened but he's a goner.

"This next song goes out to you Lennon!" Dylan points at me with a microphone in hand. "I know how muuuuuch, you love this song." He smirks and then plays the song.

As soon as I hear that voice, I raise my middle finger up and yell at Dylan.

"Oh fuck you Dylan!" Son of a bitch. He's playing Barbie girl. I fucking can't with him. He know how much I hate this song!

Everyone starts laughing and soon as the beat hits Dylan starts dancing on the table like a lunatic.

As soon as Dylan starts singing "Cmon Barbie lets go party" the crowd sings back.

What is in these drinks man!

"The simulation is glitching." Danny says raising her eyebrows at Dylan dancing on the table.