Chapter Eleven.

•••

It was once again a dreading Monday.
No one likes Monday's, no one likes waking up early on a Monday to go to school.
But they do it anyway.

Not me though.

Which is why Oli and I slept in for another hour. I also made breakfast with him helping me out, then we went to eat on the couch while watching Captain America. Way better than going to school and falling asleep on an uncomfortable desk.

I've also been getting a lot of shit from Nick for missing his first day back. He won't stop blowing up my phone and Jade's giving me shit because Nick won't leave her alone.

"Son of a bitch"
"You big fat hija de puta!"
"How dare you not be here today"
"Lennon"
"Lennon!"
"LENNON"
"PINCHÉ ESTUPIDA"
"SI NO ESTAS AQUÍ IN THE NEXT HOUR I SWEAR TO THE GODS LENNON"

"Where you at!?"
"It is here."
"The things pissing me off."
"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME WITH IT"
"LENNON WAKE THE FUCK UP"
"NICK IS AN ASSHOLE"
"I SWEAR TO THE GODS IF YOU DONT GET HERE BY LUNCH I WILL BEAT HIS ASS BACK TO BOARDING SCHOOL!"

I'm surrounded by idiots.

Made it to school just in time for lunch, I didn't text them that I was here to make them suffer a little longer.

Making my way to the table I see only Abby and Sam are there. Everyone else is either getting food or on their way here. I walk to the other side of the table and sit.

"Nick said he's going to punch you when he see's you." Sam tells me. "It's all he was saying."

"He wouldn't shut up about it in 4th period, I swear I felt like-like slapping him. And this is me we're talking about." Sweet little Abby says.

We use to always mock Abby of how innocent and pure she was. But then we learned she was the scariest when pissed, which is why we never get Abby mad.

Ryan and Dylan make their way to the table with trays of food which have fries. I reach to Dylan's tray to get fries and he smacks my hand. Didn't stop me though. I got some anyway making him glare at me.

"Cara de estupida!" I hear Nick yell. I look up at the entrance and see Nick, Jade, and Danny making their way here. Nick speed walks to me and goes to smack me in the head but I move and he misses. "Hey!"

"Not unless you want me to punch your balls." I tell him and he sits down.

"You could've at least brought us some decent food." Jade says stealing fries from Sam.

"I was. But then I ate it— wtf!" I see the evil twin walking with her minions. Everyone turns to see what I'm staring at.

"I texted you about it. Did your dumbass not get them." Wait she what? I look at my phone but see nothing bout her. She's just talking about 'it'. Oh wait.

"I thought you were talking about Nick." She should be more specific. "How'd she piss you off?" I ask being curious.

"Excuse me." Nick's dramatic ass says.

"He doesn't deserve to be called it. He's way worse." She says but I motion to tell me about what's her face. "She came with Declan and we have her for 2nd period. She started calling me a lost puppy because you weren't here? I mean a puppy is a compliment, have you seen them. They cute as hell." Omg Jade stay on topic.

"Anyways. Then she started saying that the reason you weren't here was cuz you were scared of her or some shit. I was about to beat her non existent ass but they hold me back." She motions to Sam and Danny and they nod. I shrug, I couldn't care less what she says about me. The last thing I need right now is drama and bitch is full of it.