Chapter Ten.

•••

After going on some rides, constantly losing Declan, and Xander's glares. We've finally split into 2 groups and went separate ways. Honestly felt like I had knives at every angle of my head.

Right now some of us were staring at Nick failing miserably at trying to win a dragon. While the others were on a ride somewhere.

"It isn't that hard." I try to tell Nick who's trying to pop the balloons with darts. Honestly how can you miss 10 freaking balloons.

"Lenny te juro que voy a tirarte esto en la cara si no te callas!" Nick shouts at me missing as he shoots his last dart. He grunts and turns back looking sad. "That things rigged." He sighs.

"No. You just suck man." Dylan shakes his head at him.

"Harry Styles wouldn't have said that to me." Nick glares at Dylan.

"You seriously played 3 games with 10 tries each and you didn't hit one?" Ryan says making all of us laugh. He has a good point.

"Aw no dragon for the loser." Jade tells him in a baby voice making Nick glare at her.

"Give me money." I put my hand in front of Nick to give it to me. He stares at me and I raise my eyebrow at him. He pulls out money from his wallet and puts in on my hand.

I walk to the guy behind the booth and give him the money. He hands me the darts and I start shooting them at the balloons. I pop every single one and once I do I point at the dragon. The guys hands me it and I walk up to the group. They start laughing and mocking Nick all over again.

He sticks out his arms for me to hand him the dragon. Yeah right, this is mine. I give him the 'tf' look and shake my head making him gasp.

"How dare you! Te he conocido toda mi vida y así es como me tratas. De verdad Len tu-" He starts rambling in Spanish but I threw the dragon in his face to shut him up.

"Shut the fuck up!" He gives me a smile and mouths I love you and walks away with his dragon.

We were now going on the Ferris wheel because they decided to save it for last. Everyone's already there and as we get closer they give a stare at Nick who's holding the dragon as if it's about to fly away. Sam looks at me confused and I roll my eyes and shrug telling her to forget about it.

So now we're all arguing about who's sitting with who. We have an uneven number so someone will be going alone.

Then again this is a great chance to find out why Xander's in a pissy mood. But then again I don't want to overstep, I mean I barely know the guy so what do I care. I'm standing here in my own thoughts as everyone works out the arrangement.

So far there's 2 pairs. Ryan and Abby. Declan and Danny. Leaving 7 of us. God why we gotta be such a big group.

Right now Nick and Jade are arguing about who gets to sit with me but before they decide, I do.

"Xanax!" I say making him turn to me. "You're sitting with me." He raises his eyebrows at me, while Nick and Jade look at me like 'what the fuck dude'.

Eventually they figured it out. Dylan and Jade. Sam and James. And Nick's going alone.

We're now getting on and as I go to sit down Xander is just standing there looking like he's rethinking all of his life choices.