Chapter Six.

•••

The rest of the week went by and it was now Friday.

Jade and I quit our jobs at the thrift shop.
Jade got tired of people annoying her and she couldn't do anything about it. And I quit honestly for 2 reasons. One for Oli. And two because I agree with Jade, it truly sucks not being able to punch someone like annoying customers suck ass.

Even though it was great working there sometimes it was bound to happen. It's better to quit than get fired right?

Also now that school started we gotta focus on that and college stuff yada yada.

My father also left this morning, something "important" came up. When I asked about it all he said was I will know about it soon. Whatever it is I know we'll argue about it.

But of course he couldn't leave without giving me the usual lecture, "Behave." "don't break anyone's bones." "Follow the law." Blah blah blah.

Now I was currently in 6th period, which turns out I have with Xander and Declan out of all people?

How have I not noticed that before like wtf. Pretty sure they just noticed too which made them move seats to sit right next to me.

So now I'm sitting here with them annoying tf out of me and class just started 5 freaking minutes ago.

"Lennon." *poke* "Lennon." *poke* "Lennon." *poke*

"What. The fuck. Do you want." I turn and give Xanax a glare. He just smiles.

"Hi." He just waves. And I flick him off.

What's with him? Like fuck man can't you leave me alone. Just last week I had no idea who the fuck he was and now he's everywhere I go it's annoying.

And him being attractive doesn't make the situation any better. I want him away but then at times I just want to jump his bones.

Whoa.

Lennon calm tf down!

My hormones are out of control. Well it's a good thing there's a party tonight. I shake my head bringing me back to reality.

"What are you thinking about?" Xander looks at me curiously. I smirk at him.

"You." He gives me a shock face. "And how fucking annoying you are." I glare at him and sit back in my chair, while he glares at me and Declan dies of laughter.

"How rude." He says with a hand on his chest and mimicking Steph from full house.

Half way through the class I've had enough of these idiots and put my earphones on. I'm sitting back in my chair with my eyes closed when someone's tapping on my shoulder.

I open my eyes to see it's Xanax, I raise my eyebrow at him and he points to the front of the class. I turn and see the teacher with her hands on her hips.

I take my earphones off and hear Mr. Kennings asking me a question.

"Miss SaintClare the answer to number 4 please?" He asks me motioning to the board and I read it. "Explain how a Catalyst works relative to activation energy?" Oh please, that's easy.

I turn to look at him and give him the "seriously" look and sigh.

"A catalyst lowers the activation energy. Therefore increases the reaction rate." I answer quickly which makes everyone look at me.

"Great to have you again this year Miss SaintClare." He tells me and I roll my eyes and go to put my earphones back on when Xanax stops me.

"Again?" He asks. "Ha. Were you held back?" Xanax laughs and I glare at him.

"No you dumbass." I smack him in the back of the head. "I was going to graduate last year." I tell him while he's rubbing the back of his head.

"Ohhh. You got looks and brains." Declan pats my head and I smack it off and give him the 'don't touch me look'. Which makes him put his hands up in surrender.

"But why didn't you?" Xan asks me.

"That's none of your business. Now leave me tf alone." I glance at both of them and put my earphones on and sit back in my chair and wait for the bell to ring.

Once it does I grab my notebook and rush out to my locker. I grab my bag from my locker and stuff my notebook in it.

"So Dylan and Sierra?" Sam asks confused. Same girl.

So the whole Dylan situation, we've cleared up. We talked and we both agreed that we were never going to happen again. I also apologized for punching him but didn't regret it cuz it was fun. We laughed it off and now we're back to being just friends.

"Half of me didn't see it coming but half of me did?" Jade's says which makes me laugh. But I nod.

"They're both uhhhh— they'll be great together." Sam chuckles.

Dylan and Sierra are.....how do I put it.
Overly confident. Like really really overly confident. But they also get flustered easily. It's weird af but for them it's great I guess.

"Perfect match." I tell them which makes us laugh. As we're laughing Dylan and Ryan walk up to us.

"Hey Dill." I say while the girls try to stop laughing.

"What's up?" He asks raising his eyebrow. We all shake our heads.

"Taking Sierra to the party tonight?" Sam asks him and looks to the ground. I stare at him and see a hint of red on his cheek. Is he really blushing right now?

"Omg. He's blushing!" I tell them and pinch his cheek. They start laughing and he shoves my shoulder.

"I'm out." He lifts his hands up and starts walking away.

"See you later with your lover." I shout at him and he flicks me off. Which makes us laugh even more.

"So who am I giving rides to today?" Ryan asks next to Abby.

"No one. I'm taking these two shopping cuz they need it." Sam says putting her hands on Jade and Danny's shoulders.

"Okay cool. Starbucks?" He turns to look at Abby.

"Hell yeah. See you guys later." She says and they take off.

"Lennon join us will you." Jade tells me putting her arm over my shoulder while we're walking out.

"Can't. Told you I have to do something." I say taking my keys out my pocket. They yell lame as I make my way to my car. "Love you guys too!" I yell back and tell them I'll text them later.

I drive home to do the "something" I was going to do.

And that was taking a nap.

And for what happens later tonight, it was very very much needed.

•••

Im going on vacation!

Which means long car rides, which means I'll be writing the whole way. Which means I'll hopefully have a lot of chapters done.

Which means! I'll most likely post 2 chapters tomorrow or the day after :))))
xxx
-e