Chapter Seventeen.

•••

"Totally forgot she exists." I hear Jade say making me look up from my phone.

"Who?" I say looking around the class.

"Megan, dude." She chuckles. I narrow my eyes for a sec but then they go wide.

"Oh shit." I start laughing making jade laugh and everyone turn to look at us. We stop but then see Megan glaring at us making us burst out laughing again.

"SaintClare. Lockwood. I'll see you in detention." The teacher tells us while we're still laughing.

"Oh no can do. I got plans." I say and she raises an eyebrow at me. "Can it be another day? Like Friday per say." I shrug.

"Today. After school." She says and goes back to what she was doing.

"Oh you're no fun." I mutter.

"Already trying to ditch on your date." Jade shakes her head at me.

"It's not a date." I glare at her and she mouths 'okay' and does arrow quotes. Making me grab my notebook and throw it at her hitting her in the head.

"Bitch!"  She shouts getting up throwing it back at me but I catch it.

"That's it. Both of you, detention all week." Mrs. whatever her name is tells us. I just smile while jade flicks me off.

•••

Lunch. The only think I look forward to in my day. We're walking in with Jade shoving me and telling me how I ruined her week.

"It's not like you have anything to do after school." I chuckle.

"I wanted to go to the mall." She clarifies.

"For a whole week?" I look at her and she glares at me and sits down.

"I'll take you on Friday and I'll buy you whatever you want." I say and she smiles for a sec, then glares at me again.

"You can't Friday, you fuck." She shouts.

"Says who." I shrug.

"Says me." I hear a voice behind me. "We're hanging out Friday remember." Xander tells me sitting down next to me.

"What I remember clearly, is that we'll hang out if nothing better comes up. Something better came up." I tell him. "Maybe next time." I give him a fake smile.

"We can do the mall another time." Jade gives me an evil smile and shrugs.

"You're dead to me." I say while Xander chuckles.

"Friday it is." He says and I roll my eyes.

Everyone eventually joins us and they all start talking about god knows what. I didn't hear a thing anyone was saying only when they call on me.

"Since Lennon's not leaving us, we should celebrate." Declan says while shoving a pizza in his mouth.

"Who the hell is us?" Jade says.

"Why are you here?" Nick says.

"Who even told you?" Sam says

They all say at the same time.

"Obviously Danny." Abby tells us.

"First of all, rude. Second of all, back to what I was saying. Let's do something." Declan continues glaring at Jade, Nick and Sam.

"No gracias." I shake my head and grab my phone from my back pocket.

I see my messages while everyone is deciding whether to do something or not.