Chapter Twelve.

•••

"Paper, rock, scissors." Declan says and does paper. While I on the other hand, do fire.

Bless Joey Tribbiani.

"You lose." I tell him. He stares at me and starts shaking his head.

"No. No. No. The game is called paper, rock, scissors. Not paper, rock, scissors, fire!" Xander chuckles and Declan keeps on complaining. "Lennon play by-"

"Pay up you loser." I extend my hand so he can give me the ten bucks. I raise my eyebrow at him and glance at Xander who's staring at me again for no reason. I catch him staring at me sometimes and I hate it. I usually tell people off but with him I can't, I just look away and ignore it. I shake my head at Declan as he glares at me, he eventually gives in and hands me the money. Xander starts laughing at him making me laugh too.

Okay so Declan was bragging about how good of an aim he has. So I told him to throw a paper ball in the trash bin by the teachers desk. Which was pretty far since we were all the way in the back. He didn't make it. So I gave him another try, and he still missed. Xander even gave it a try and made it. I started laughing at Declan for sucking and he bet me ten bucks I wouldn't be able to make the paper ball into the trash bin if I tried. Little did he know I have perfect aim. I stood up, threw the paper ball and made it. He obviously didn't want to be a sore loser and lose his ten bucks, so he made me play paper, rock, scissors for it and well we know how that turned out.

"Dex have you never seen friends?" I ask him and he has the audacity to shake his head. "You uncultured swine." I tell him.

"Why are you friends with him?" I look at Xander and he shrugs.

"I ask myself that everyday." He shakes his head and looks at Declan who has a hand on his chest looking offended.

"Bitch please. If anything I ask myself that about you, with your cranky bipolar ass." He rolls his eyes at Xander. While the both of us give each other a look and start laughing.

"Never mind, we're good." I give Dex the ok sign and he mutters a yes. Xander is still staring at him and Declan gives him a shrug.

"If I go down, you're going with me." He pats Xander's back making Xander smack him in the back of the head.

I start scrolling through my phone to pass time when I feel someone's eyes on me. Wow I wonder who that could be. I sigh and look up at him. He continues to stare making me narrow my eyes confused. That makes him put a smirk on his face, which makes me roll my eyes.

The bell finally rings making me sigh in relief, with Xander chuckles behind me as I walk out the classroom. We make it to the hall but then James shows up, and talks to tweedledee and tweedledum about something making them leave out of nowhere. Not giving a care, I continue to walk to my locker and see the girls already there talking.

"We're going to the game Friday right?" Jade asks me and I nod. She starts talking to the girls about something else but I zone out. Then I realize Nick's still not here, where the hell is he?

"Where's Nick?" I ask them. They all shrug except for Abby, who actually gives me an answer.

"He was with Ryan and Dylan." Abby starts explaining. "But Ryan just texted and said Nick took off." I nod. That's weird, but than again it's Nick we're talking about.

"Lens tell Danny she's an idiot." Sam says.

"Danny you're an idiot." I say. "Wait what'd you do now?" I ask Danny who looks like she has no idea. "Didn't do anything."

"Exactly!" They all say at the same time. "Do something and stop waiting on him to make a move. Take charge and do it yourself." Sam tells her. Fair point. Wait hold up.