Chapter Nine.

•••

I wake up to the sun burning my eyes and my head pounding nonstop. God I fucking hate the aftermath. I groan and flip myself to the other side but come face to face to someone's red back.

Woah. Wait. Wtf.

I look around to see where I am and thankfully I'm in my room. I sit up and try to remember what exactly happened last night and few pieces start to come back. I lift up the covers to see that yup I am indeed naked. So that sure happened.

The party sure was something.

I turn back to the person and see the tattoo I know very well.

*flashback*

I stand here looking at the tattoo artist finishing Nick's second tattoo. We came here to get matching tattoos but Nick decided to get another one. As I'm staring at it I narrow my eyes at him trying to figure out why?

"I like it. But why?" I ask sitting down next to him.

"It reminds me of you." He looks at the tattoo and so do I? It's a tattoo of a naked woman but instead of her head it's an explosion? How does that remind him of me? Yes we've slept together but cmon man too far.

Nick notices my confusion and laughs at me.  I glare at him to tell me what the hell it means.

"You're a beautiful woman with a dangerous but powerful mind." He looks at his tattoo and smiles at me making me smile as well.

*end of flashback*

I stare and smile at the tattoo but then remember the situation that I'm in right now. Back to reality.

I push Nick to wake the fuck up but it's no use since he's a heavy sleeper. I remember that one time me and Jade recreated that 'I don't get no sleep cuz of y'all' moment and he still didn't wake up so we hit him in the head with the tray.

I start pushing Nick to throw him on the floor. I push him off and he falls. Hard. Pain seems to wake him up.

"Puta madre." He mumbles on the floor, rubbing his arm. "What was that for!?"

"Wake the fuck up!" I throw the pillow at him making him sit up. I notice a red mark on his neck. Oh you gotta be kidding. I look back at him and see he's smirking at me? Why tf is he smirking at me.

"Nice neck Lennon." He chuckles. No no no.

"Nicholas I swear to god!" I yell as I run to my bathroom. Fucking hell! I have hickies going from my neck to my chest. Son of a bitch!

Nick appears in the bathroom with just his boxers and laughs at me.

"Seriously." I glare at him and he just shrugs. "You know how much I hate hickies!" I punch him.

"You weren't saying that last night." He chuckles and runs back to my room so I wouldn't punch him again.

"You asshole!" I start throwing pillows at him while he laughs like a lunatic. "This is never happening again!"

"Okay. Okay." He surrenders. "But you said that last time." He shrugs and I glare at him. Son of a bitch. Well this time I mean it!

"Make me food." I demand while I take clothes from my closet to shower.

"Only cuz I got to see you naked again." He smiles. I grab my brush and throw it at him. "I'm kidding." I'm about to close my bathroom door when he speaks again. "Not really." I wing open the door to smack him but he runs down the stairs. Asshole.