BOAW: 08

this chapter is a little explicit. the tiniest amount. omg and this is my favorite chapter so please enjoy.

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

billie and yanju listened to each other, over lilium's horseshoes hitting the cobblestone pavement. it had been one of the most quiet evenings, kid's laughs were heard in the trees since it wasn't curfew yet.

it was the purple and pink skies that set the mood for this whole night. billie was ecstatic she was gonna be taking yanju to a place so sacred to them both.

"well princess, here we are." billie hopped off of the saddle, then grabbed the wheat basket off of the back of lilium while letting yanju down as well, allowing the equine to go feed itself some grass in the meadow.

the two young women made their way into the secluded area beyond the white arbor and colorful flowers. the same cobblestone pavement, with a pool of clear blue water, and an urn full of QUENTON BISA'S ashes rested on a bench before the pool.

QUENTON'S CIRCLE

a swinging bench was where billie and yanju were gonna be eating their homemade food at. but until then, yanju took the honor of picking up the bowl next to the pool of water and filling it up.

the bisa's always did this thing where it was important for them to pay homage to the dead. it was called, libation. they'd fill a bowl up of the water, and pour it out.

so billie watched respectfully as yanju poured out the water between the cracks of the gray cement. she could feel tears brim in her eyes, but ignored it and focused back on billie.

"anyways. what's been going on with you, sweetheart?" billie questioned, taking out some bottles of water for the both of them.

"i've been focused of school. i mean you would know...but you've been really distant." yanju asserted, but in a gracious way.

"listen ju, i've been really caught up with taking care of this kingdom and the people. as well as making sure you and the queen are good. then this whole debacle with the nawn family. tonight is about us, not anything else."

billie was right, yanju could let go...if billie was willing to actually take her serious. yanju was quite tired of being treated like a liability, or a child.

the bisa princess felt as if she could handle billie and her fast pace lifestyle. although the truth of the matter is, she couldn't. yanju is the most sensitive being out there, billie was far too domineering to be held back.

they could move a mountain together, calm a war down even.

"okay..." yanju put her head down, now feeling intimidated by billie's stoned face. you see? sensitive and easily insecure. but honestly, a straight face was billie's love language. it was something she didn't have to fake, and everyone respected her for that.

"i'm gonna be honest yanju, i want us to be close like we were in the old days. us chilling, playing games, talking about stupid shit. i miss that."

"i know. i do too, but we have more memories to make. more adventures to take." yanju smiled, cupping billie's sharp v-lined jaw.