BOAW: 09

hiii :)) peep how both of their personalities clash in this chapter. this is important to see their character development in future chapters!

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

it's been three months since zaara has been in bisa. exactly two weeks since my bolanlé was there. the dinner went well that night, but yanju did see her grandmother checking the warriors.

she was very angry that shé went behind her back and let  the girl stay.

"be cautious. those are none of our kinfolk." bolanlé poked her finger into billie's chest, making billie nod in defeat.

billie has made it her prerogative to finish her time with zaara. there was like one or two nights where billie opened up to the nawn princess. but that's only because she was so convincing with her words.

she wasn't quite like yanju, she didn't tell her what she needed to hear. that was the only thing billie had to pick with at yanju; she was really nice...almost too nice sometimes.

zaara told her things like, "why won't you open up?" "it's easy. all you have to do is put your pride aside."

whilst yanju told her, "it's okay, bil. just come to me when you feel is good." "that's just the way that you are. i'm used to it." it's like, the princess wasn't used to billie being vulnerable.

currently, the princess of bisa was at school. which made billie think even more. she didn't really have the time to sit and think about her and yanju since like...forever.

billie had her right arm under her head as she held the relief assistant that was sleeping at her side. the warrior sighed; it always made her feel bad, but her and yanju weren't making love.

nor was her and zaara.

billie constantly got flashbacks of those moments when they were younger. yanju was 4 years younger than billie, and yanju turning 19 in a few months really took a toll on her.

it made the nostalgia hit her even harder.

"c'mon sadie. get up. you have to go. i have business to take care of." billie practically pushed one of her regulars off of her boobs, pulling a spaghetti strap t-shirt over her bare chest.

"thinking about the princess again? you need to stop getting so mad over her. it really interferes with your—" the girl with navy hair turned her nose up then smirked, "...performance."

billie whipped her head over from tying up her boots, "what the fuck did you just say?"

"i said, your sex hasn't been as good since you started having a little debacle with the princess." sadie crossed her arms, bobbing her head a bit.

billie stormed up to her and grabbed both of her arms, pinning her to the wall, "stay out of my business. the only thing you would know about me is my 'performance'."

and with that, billie shoved the remainder of sadie's clothes in her arms and pushed her towards the door.

billie was rarely aggressive, but sadie had irritated her to the point of no return. billie sighed and rested her back against the wooden door.