BOAW: 05

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

a painful groan left the man's mouth when megan flipped him on his back, while simultaneously punching the other man that attempted to defeat her.

courtney shouted out of aggression as she seen her opponent trying to run. quickly running to tackle him.

before court could get there, billie met her halfway, swooping the man up from off of his feet to throw him into megan's unoccupied arms.

courtney and billie did their routined link, swinging one another around. billie's feet hitting him first in the chin, then courtney's finishing him off with a broken nose.

megan let go of him, practically throwing him on the vibrant green grass. all three women smiled in victory as the prisoners' groaned on the ground.

in BISA, all intruders were required to spend their time in prison. which is, secluded dungeons in one of the poor villages of BISA, pokerlineage.

the king established that before billie even took over.

either the men came to BISA spying on the warriors, disrespecting them, and/or not respecting royalty. lastly, going to bisa unauthorized.

before you cross kingdom borders, courtney is already there taking people's passes everytime for permission or a reason why they're being in bisa with an authentic signature from their own kingdom's warriors.

it sounds like a really stressful process, but that's one of the thing's BISA is known for. their strategically dominant role in trading goods, tourist attractions, keeping their citizens safe and the wonderful people that're in charge.

billie stood over one of the captives, throwing a white towel in their bloody face, "should've used this two hours before you got your face caved in."

"yes, warrior." his words were slightly choppy, resulting in his rib cage that was nearly destroyed.

billie chuckled and decided to tease him, "that's head warrior to you. weak ass man." she stooped down to his level, watching the fear in his eyes.

"and while you say it, i want you to think about queen bisa's beautiful face." billie spoke lowly while megan placed her leather boot heel on his forehead.

if you're confused, that prisoner in particular, spoke down on the queen's leadership for this realm. his voice quivered as he degraded himself to praise the queen and the warriors' towering over him.

the warriors' themselves could nearly tell you how they are not vicious at all to the intruders, they follow the philosophy kill them with kindness.

which sometimes backfires when they remember all the harm those awful people caused their kingdom. so, they aren't too polite.

which means; they use them as their dummies. when it was the days to physically train for fighting they practiced so they could be ready if a war was to ever go on. which didn't happen a lot.

billie could hear distant yelling. turning around, yanju was jumping up and down as she tried to get past the two knights that guarded the field.

billie always prohibited yanju from the battlefield when their opponents were still drowning in agony.

"get them off the field." billie told one of the prison guards' that was standing nearby.