BOAW: 13

omg not y'all thinking the last chapter was literally the LAST chapter LOL.

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

it was now night time. yanju's breath seethed in fear while the horse lead her in the direction the map told her to go. it was dark, although the stars slightly lit up the atmosphere, mostly wooded areas. most importantly, she was alone.

but, yanju couldn't help but to think, was billie here? right at this spot? if so, how was she feeling? was she scared? did she miss me?

her racing thoughts came to an abrupt halt when she noticed that the stallion, named ambrose, was slowing down.

practically jumping off the horse, she panicked a bit, "oh gosh! i'm so sorry amby, i totally forgot to let you get some water. uh—" the princess began to look around for a nearby stream.

luckily for them, there was crystal clear water running over rocks and boulders. "ah, here we are." yanju held on to the leather halter as she lead ambrose onto hydrate himself.

"ambrose...can i vent to you really quickly?" of course the horse didn't respond. but if yanju were to keep her thoughts in, she'd go manic.

"so...billie gives me mixed signals. i'm taking this journey to show her that i'm loyal and eligible to possibly be...with her. i love her in every kind of way. it's like...i want her off my
mind...and on me. yes...that is a sexual innuendo." she placed her hand under her chin, sighing.

"do you think she'll be mad at me for going to nawn? and more importantly...my mom will probably be angry at HER because they left me unsupervised. which...is understandable...because our villagers got kidnapped. but still..."

the girl stopped talking for about 5 seconds, then chuckling because she was talking to an animal that had the mental capacity of a baby.

"pshh, i'm so stupid. i think we should start getting on with our journey, amby."

whilst yanju got ready to continue onto nawn, QUEEN SHÉ hurriedly ran out of yanju's room. she was screaming and yelling for the knights of the kingdom to come to her.

"where is yanju?!"

"u-uh...we don't know ma'am."

"YOU DON'T KNOW? WHY NOT DO YOUR JOB?! LOOK AFTER THE KINGDOM WHEN THE WARRIORS CAN'T! US ROYALS INCLUDED."

"we apologize your majesty—"

"APOLOGIZE LATER. FIND MY DAUGHTER!"

iron armor clashed into one another as all eight knights ran down the stairs to find yanju. it was a struggle to be able to look after everyone after the warriors' were gone.

they held everything together. it was quite impressive how 3 people could make sure everything is intact.

but the knights...they didn't have as much stamina as megan, courtney, and billie. it was their job to be the help. but they still found themselves wrapped up in hot armor, on guard at all times.

the queen had been going through it all week. from her daughter being heartbroken from her argument with billie, to 2 children from her kingdom being kidnapped, it was too much.

the parents' of the 18 and 11 year old (who were sisters) constantly came up to the kingdom to ask her where their children were. it was honestly heartbreaking.

now shé doesn't even know where her child is. everything was pretty hectic.

•✧✧•
HOUR 3...

the warriors were about an hour away from nawn now. billie was exhausted. plus she couldn't wait to get these people so their family will be relieved, they won't look bad to the government, and most importantly, so she could smooth things out with yanju.

"billie, what's the plan when we get there?"

"we go and get the girls' unprovoked. jinx doesn't want war with us. but if she does, we have the right materials to entertain her AND the people of nawn."

"okayyyy!" megan smiled, taken aback at billie's willingness to go toe-to-toe with the opposing team. billie almost never LOVED to go battle it out, but when someone is messing with her citizen's livelihood. it's a different story.

courtney laughed before nodding at billie.

"but we all know how jinx is. she's grimey and she'll do anything to win."

"...i would too. what makes you think we can't play the same cards she is? hm?"

"talk yo shit o'xio. let's hope we aren't going here just for the girl's to be dead."

"jinx is way too pussy to kill anyone." courtney said, rolling her eyes.

"we don't wanna underestimate anyone." billie said. she's back to her level-headed self, despite being all over the place the other day.

"we're approaching ladies. get ready."

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

another short filler chapter. thank you guys for supporting me!!