BOAW: bonus

hii yall. so i wanted to update this and add a bonus chapter. i miss updating this book bc i love it so much.

i know a lot of you wanted smut so here's this! this is g!p btw! also yanju is 19 billie is 23 just in case you guys didn't know. this is also very detailed so if you're immature and can't handle certain words...idk. 

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR STILL BEING ACTIVE ON THIS BOOK!

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

"is this the cooler queen shé told you to get from the basement?" billie asked, looking at the pop can she just got off the ice with a confused face.

"yes, we haven't used it since dad last barbecued." yanju told billie, setting all of their chairs out on the shore with the small rock pebbles as clear blue water ran over her feet.

"i see why, this shit isn't cold." o'xio walked over to her girlfriend, who was fixing the straps to her bathing suit.

"hey, gang!" megan smiled as she approached the couple, josi and courtney following behind her.

today was the first saturday of the summer, crime went unknown because the warriors were always off on this day. the villagers hated today. people were out, kids were more hype than ever, and it was dangerously hot.

so the crew just decided to have a little fun and spend the day at POKERLINEAGE FALLS. it was a beautiful sight in the forest of BISA, which also happened to be one of their popular tourist sights.

"bestfriend! did you bring the...." yanju got closer to josi, bringing her mouth up to the caramel girl's ear, whispering, "condoms?"

"no because megan walked me down the stairs. i couldn't go to beni's house to get them because those two were rushing to get here. complaining about the heat and saying they were ready to get in the water."

"ugh, but my mom told me if i don't have protection, don't have...sex."

"woah, hot topics, huh?" billie came up behind juju, resting her head on the darker girl's shoulder.

"...sure. are you ready to get in the water?" yanju turned herself around to lay her head on billie's chest.

"yeah, c'mon."

out of absolutely nowhere, megan ran up behind josi to run into the water. yanju laughed until billie did the same thing, making her scream while laughing loudly.

josi came back up from the water, wiping her face while catching her breath, "no help courtney?!"

"jujuuuu, how do you feel? do you need a water or—"

"babe. i'm fine. can you turn warrior mode off for a minute?"  the princess grabbed billie's jaw, pulling her in for a quick smooch.

"how can i when my number one personality trait is my occupation?" billie sarcastically asked, kissing her girlfriend once more.

"like this," yanju grabbed billie's muscular arms and placed the warrior's pale hands on her ass.

o'xio's face morphed into a horrified look and she yelped while walking back further into the water.