BOAW: 11

hello! thank you guys for supporting my book. this is one of my favs and i'm glad that it's you all's favorite too!

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

"courtney! what the fuck happened?!" billie and megan stormed into the kingdom intensive care unit, breathing heavily.

"i...i don't know. all i remember is patrolling the borders, i heard leaves rustling. then a sharp pain in like, the back of my neck." courtney went to touch the place where she felt the pain, until she felt that it was patched up.

"yeah, you got stuck in the neck by a thirty-gram dart. it hit an artery in your neck, knocking you out at the scene." the nurse had some papers lifted up while she looked at the files on her clipboard.

"damn." megan mumbled, her face scrunching up.

"but before i passed out...i did see some silhouettes that the resembled some people." courtney looked to her side whilst saying the last words.

"some people?" billie urged courtney to say who she'd seen.

"avery...lada...and jinx."

megan put her head down, mumbling an expletive.

"we're nipping this in the bud. she think she's ahead." billie cracked her knuckles, her nostrils flaring.

"well let's show her she's not. nurse, discharge her."

soon enough, the three women headed back upstairs.

billie's hair cascaded behind her as she walked to her bedroom. billie grabbed a leather satchel. the amazonian began to throw travel necessities in the bag, getting even more frustrated with everytime she stuffed something in the bag.

"how dare...that bitch come into my kingdom and try to wreak havoc!" billie angry spoke out loud.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"UGH— YES?" billie yelled, the door clicked open, revealing yanju's, now, puffy brown curls.

billie calmed slightly at seeing the girl peek through the crack of the door, but then remembered they weren't on talking terms.

"bil...you might wanna see this." the soft voice trembled a bit. yanju was more shaken up as usual, considering she had a scroll in her hand, billie guessed it was what the paper said.

"c'mere angel. let me see it."

yanju walked up, standing in front of billie. quietly handing the woman the paper, billie unrolled it and her eyes automatically went buck.

greetings, bisa folks. by now you may know who's writing this. you may or may have not noticed two of your citizens are gone. i would've came for your most prized possession, your little princess, if you weren't in the way. i didn't like the way you treated my princess. so come get your villagers. you have exactly 15 hours to come to nawn and come and get your villagers or they will be publicly executed. see you then, billie o'xio.