BOAW: 01

hiii :)). thanks for the comments and votes!!

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

it was the day of the arrival. after nine and a half months of foot swelling, strange cravings, indescribable pain, shé bisa was set to have her baby girl, yanju bisa.

who would soon be the official princess of BISA.

quenton sat next to his wife. his leg bouncing up and down in anxiousness. his dear beloved honey was sweating and screamimg at him, the man who made this happen.

billie could hear the queen of bisa yelling from her chair right outside of the delivery room. the kingdom's servant, essie, was attempting to persuade billie to go upstairs and play.

but young billie declined. this moment was far too special to miss. she had knew that as soon as baby juju came out of shé, it'd be her duty to protect her.

years prior she was dropped off at the bisa's doorstep. the o'xio family felt like they had to get their newborn out of the kingdom, that was at war at the time.

and as billie grew up, the bisa's noticed that billie increased tremendously in height and stamina to be so young.

billie's crystal blue eyes were fixated on essie's patterned apron as she tried to visualize yanju's features. billie knew she was gonna come out with pretty dark skin, brown eyes, plump lips, and a smile straight from heaven.

billie's crooked smile soon dropped when strained weeps overpowered shé's cries and quenton's celebratory claps.

the blonde haired girl pushed essie out of the way, her oddly powerful strength making the middle aged woman fall on her bottom.

billie bursted through the wooden door, easing pass the nurses, crawling up on the king bisa's lap to stand next to shé only to take a really nice look of yanju.

though she was straight out the womb, not even cleaned. but, billie saw pass the baby's slight discoloration. she was beautiful.

"yanju's gonna be yours to take care of billie, so you have to make sure she's okay...okay?" quenton places his big palm on the pale girl's shoulder.

billie wouldn't dare tear her eyes away from the baby that was still whimpering, until the nurse attempted to take juju away, which made billie almost pounce on the lady.

it wasn't an animalistic like pounce, almost like billie wanted to fight the woman that took her princess away. it wasn't fair.

during shé's whole pregnancy, billie would stand right by her side and ask anyone's name who tried to touch the queen's belly that teemed with fluid and princess...or that's how billie put it.

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

yanju's lips poked out with attitude as she watched the rest of her peers play around the soccer field. it was saturday, which is field day for all of the kids in BISA.

even the kids that worked at their family's businesses' and shops, got to participate. but that wasn't the case for yanju. she was basically forced to sit out because the kingdom didn't want the princess getting hurt.

but of course she had to let the vitamin d get to her skin from the sun...so her mom suggested that billie plays with her on a secluded part of the field.

instead of staying with her, billie persuaded yanju take a few breaks because she didn't want her to overheat; but that was just an excuse to stop kicking the ball literally 2 centimeters for fun.

billie hugged yanju, feeling bad for leaving the girl she was supposed to be with. but the teenager wanted to go play with megan and courtney.

quick background story on their friendship, they were all futanari. the kingdom believed that all of the futas' in their town were from the long gone xio kingdom.

but that was soon debunked when courtney told people that she was from the fellep kingdom.

considering megan and billie were the only two tall, fit, and strong girls up until courtney and her two parents came a year ago.

billie, courtney, and megan were meant to be friends because they always went to the kingdom gym to work out, hitting on all of the kingdom's hotties', and cracking immature jokes.

them going to the gym consisted of intimidating all of the wimpy men that attempted to lift twenty pound weights, while the teenage girls lifted them with complete ease.

yanju looked at billie from across of the field, watching her amazonian guard put her platinum white hair in a high ponytail.

billie's light blue eyes caught a glimpse of juju looking at her gloating with boredom. billie thought of a quick plan when she looked at shé's personal bodyguard.

after telling megan and courtney that she was going to go talk to yanju. they nodded while walking back to the little kids they were supposed to be supervising.

"hey, zane!" billie enthusiastically greeted the man that was a little bit taller than her. a smile soon came onto his face when he seen billie, he liked her for three reasons,

she was his substitute so he didn't have to keep hearing juju bicker about going to the field.

she was respectful.

plus, they talked a lot about sports.

"hey bil. what's going on?"

"oh nothing just...sweating...i don't know." billie laughed. she made sure to look him in the eyes.

that way he wouldn't see her hand creeping to the side of his pocket to unclip the castle's keys.

"really, well—"

before he could finish his sentence, billie threw the keys all the way to the end of the field, "i'm so sorry. but i can't see princess sit here and suffer! c'mon juju!"

as zane hurriedly went after the keys, billie grabbed yanju's hand so they could sprint over to where the rest of the people were.

but since billie's legs were long and yanju's weren't, the dark skinned girl tripped until billie pulled her up in her slightly muscular arms.

yanju looked up at billie as she smiled with excitement.

"yanju!" everyone yelled simultaneously. i mean, you couldn't help but to love the young girl, she was the most humble, sweetest princess you'd ever meet.

if you ever met a princess before...

one of the many events that'll remind yanju of how much she cherished billie.

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

• so this is kinda the bond between the two girls. just to paint a picture for you. thanks for reading.

• vote, comment, share.