BOAW: 15

thank you guys for supporting me every monday and friday. i love you guys so much and this book has been such a journey!

i mentioned on my message board monday and that i was gonna update today because i needed more time. i love you guys!!

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

billie's fair skin seemed to turn pink as the beaming sun glared harshly in face. hands and feet now bound together by rope as she was held fetus position in the back of a moving carriage.

she felt, confused, defeated, angry, and scared at the same time. hey, warriors have feelings too.

you're probably confused as to what is going on, well, after queen warda removed the knife from billie's heart, she stabbed her in the leg and told jinx and the rest to take her to the heart of NAWN.

funny how even warda knew that all three warriors couldn't beat billie when she was in her full strong nature. only when she was injured.

she's being transported there so the woman could submit to the infamous, guillotine. yeah, the medieval torture device that beheads people.

it was a result of billie denying marriage with the princess, "disrespecting" the queen and king, as well as jinx.

"finally, this bitch is gonna be up and out of my way. there's been countless years where i've been tortured by her...now it's time for revenge."

billie looked up, hearing jinx's trash talk, she wanted nothing more than just to stomp her face into the ground, but she knew she couldn't.

one, her mouth was gagged by a piece of cloth. secondly, the pain from her wound was slightly unbearable.

her hands sticky with traces of aged and ongoing leaking blood, she wasn't even worried about loosing blood, she just didn't want it to be infected if she lives.

why does billie think she's gonna live? you ask? the bisa warrior had a scintilla of hope that her partners-in-crime were coming for her...and so she was right.

meanwhile, megan swung her long leg around to kick the knight in his chest. after dealing with him, her and courtney broke 2 knight's arms with one knee strike to the elbow.

somehow they managed to keep quiet, or low enough so the remaining people in the castle wouldn't be able to hear.

all while yanju, summer, and samara, lurked around not too far from the warriors.

the reached the throne room and the princess heard distinctive voices, zaara, warda, and asim. yanju quickly put her hand out in front of the girls, also signaling them to keep it down.

"but mom, you didn't even get to let her say goodbye to her family and friends. just imagine how yanju feels— wait...why do i care?" zaara rolled her eyes, crossing her legs.

"what does she mean...she didn't get to say goodbye?" yanju whispered rhetorically.

"listen, do you want to marry billie?" asim placed his hands on his hips while he paced around.